Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All members read, especially Newbies.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there aren't enough tissues to go around for all the people crying about the surge of "newbies" to this board, therefore I see it as somehow my problem to try to "ease the suffering."

If you are NEW to the boards you've come to the right place. Do not even think about posting until we've cleared up a few Do's and Don't's.

1) THE SEARCH FEATURE - This little guy (found Right Here) allows you to search whatever forum it is you want, for pretty much anything that might be out there. Think you've got some sort of "hot" question that'll blow people's minds? Well, it'd probably be best to think again and utilize the "search" feature before you go asking if a girl likes you or not.

Example: Simply type in your query, for instance the word "likes" (incase you're really wondering if she "likes" you), select the forum you want to search (i.e. the Discussion forum) and whether you want to search the entire post (i.e. everything) or just Topics. In this case, you'd probably want to just select "Topics." Hit the search button, and check out what comes up. Blam - you've just saved someone the trouble of freaking out.

Don't [necesarily] give up after one try if the results you're looking for arent there. Try other keywords and such...If you're still not finding you're answer then read on - DONT make a post about your question just yet.

2) THE DON JUAN BIBLE is your next stop. It can be found Right Here (The Don Juan Bible By Nicholas Hill)

Check this out; read through it. Hell, you shouldnt just read it if you're looking for an answer to a question, you should just read it because it's going to help you a LOT. It's chock-a-block full of the useful "How To" and "Question/Answer" information you newbies desperately, and rightfully crave.

If you're still having problems, THEN AND ONLY THEN should you make a post about your situation. I hate to sound like a jerk, but limiting the number of [often repetitious and therefore irritating] questions on this forum is a good thing.

3) Lastly, we have some general "ideals" to share...
a) Dont be an idiot
b) Be polite
c) Post only relevent material relating to normal life in this forum, i.e. dont post about your goddamn car's transmission or the ever-popular "Music a DJ should listen to" in this forum. If you do, I (or one of the other moderators) will move it to it's "appropriate" forum, but not before making a mental note to hate you until proven otherwise (at least I'll do this).

4) Following this general etiquette will probably help insure you, and others, a general good and entertaining/educational experience each and every time you visit these boards.

Thanks...

*Origianlly posted in the High School Forum by Cablelight, copied and edited for the Discussion Forum by Crazykid*

Last edited:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you got this from my whining post over there on sugg. forum.
First you say that whatever, they can ask what they want so the boards keep alive... Now you are trying to limit posts like I tried to say.
So what do you think about those guys that don't follow your sticky posts directions?
That's what I said to lock the threads.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
I see you got this from my whining post over there on sugg. forum.
First you say that whatever, they can ask what they want so the boards keep alive... Now you are trying to limit posts like I tried to say.
So what do you think about those guys that don't follow your sticky posts directions?
That's what I said to lock the threads.
No idea yet. If I run across some topics that are the same, I will merge and then lock. As far as my contradicting views...Eh well.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to agree, but...

I don't always agree with "Crazykid" but that post of his/hers really hit the nail on the head for some of you, if not all of you.
If you want to talk about other things besides DJ'ing and want some other place to do it, you could always go to http://www.mindcollisions.com which is an all forum website to do your ranting and raving...or the zillions of other chat rooms/bulletin boards on the web.

It's not like I myself don't like reading stories by guys (whose names I won't mention) who talk incessantly about how they had lots of hot b!tches and how they were at a great party and so and so...

Quit it already!

"Crazykid" is right this is a place for information and learning....not a damn weblog!
http://www.blogwars.com for those who want to start one, the topics are raw so don't say I didn't tell you!

Besides, it doesn't benefit me one bit to hear any details of "how I had great sex" or how "she is so fine".

No one cares, stop seeking attention @sshole...

There are quite a few of you who do that.

Peace out!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I hate to agree, but...

Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
I don't always agree with "Crazykid" but that post of his/hers
I'm a guy...100% guy...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting this back on top and re-sticking it...Learn to read it people. There are no second shots.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Woah...

Originally posted by Hidden-Danjer
Woah, I have been away for months (even years) and when I do come back your all suffering from the same problems you were when I left.

Nice(?) to see some things never change.
Lol, man, glad to see some (not so) old timers coming back.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"not so oldtimer?" - after 4 years?

Perhaps not one of the "celebrity status" oldtimers, but you gotta admit 2000 was a long time ago. (look at the registration)

And I've been thinking that those of us who've been here for a few years and lurk/laugh now were the only ones that still had faith. Too bad so many have gone...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, when did SoSuave first start up? The copyright says 2000 - 2002. I seem to remember comming here way back in 99'-- That or I've partied too hard to remember straight. That happends when you reach your 20's, you can't remember anything anymore.:(

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spike_the_cowboy
BTW, when did SoSuave first start up? The copyright says 2000 - 2002. I seem to remember comming here way back in 99'-- That or I've partied too hard to remember straight. That happends when you reach your 20's, you can't remember anything anymore.:(
LOL!

Check out Allen's registering date. That's when sosuave started.

All phraise to sosuave.com
I think I own my current social circles AND my social life to sosuave.

One of the best things happened to me during my life. Honestly.

Frankie Poullain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I haven't looked properly, but I don't think this is part of the sticky. So, if you're new, take a look at these two threads on the Sosuave terms and definitions;

Acronyms

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Blue-eyed Devil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironic that I'm perusing around the same time as Hidden-Danjer. As another 'dinosaur' it's been some time since I've been here, but the same issues do indeed remain.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has served it's purpose. De-sticking and locking.

Reaction score
bump, can you sticky this again?