Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ALL IS FAIR!!! In Love n War

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could never understand why people said that till today...see around my area almost every good girl worth dating has a BF...So yes At first guys we want to respect our fellow man and say "it's his women" but the truth is if you want something regardless if taken or not...you should be going for it so now im talking to the 4th girl in the past couple months who has a Boyfriend...i usually have stepped back and said " i will respect my fellow man" but the hell with that....all is fair....!! For all my guys being the AMOG is necessary i believe...b/c it's time for you to stop your AFC ways...i'm done catering to anyone's feelings...just wanted to post on this b/c boyfriends are always in the way of a good women so get yours...even if it means taking from another man to get it.:trouble: :trouble: :trouble: :trouble: :trouble:

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is a horrible thing to say, but nailing another man's girl has always been quite satisfying for me...

But I wouldnt date chicks that cheat on their bfs. You could sarge her to the point that she leaves him. But then half the fun is gone! ;-)

Hatsuharu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm potentially dealing with this situation right now. One of the girls that I've been gaming on and off has a bf, but hasn't made it known to me yet. (I found out elsewhere). I'm just gonna approach it like she's not taken and have some fun with this. I really don't give a rats if I fail or succeed. For this, I think the game itself is more fun and important than the result.

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, Badmannaz, your post is so wrong on so many levels that I don't even know where to start. So getting a girl that has a BF, dude. No, unless you want to get your @ss kicked and get beat down. Its just unfortunate if anyone has this mindset. So whacha gonna do when it happens to you, when you have a GF? Oh, that guy will just say, hey its fair game. dumb@ss.

aolDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
ProtoMan1 said:
So whacha gonna do when it happens to you, when you have a GF? Oh, that guy will just say, hey its fair game. dumb@ss.
No, he'll just call up one of his other GFs. You must be new here. :eek:

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing wrong with taking another mans girl if she wants it , but i draw the line at taking girls from my friends or even people i know , even if shes really interested in me , other then that , if she was happy with the bf then she wouldnt have been interested in you....

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morphiex said:
nothing wrong with taking another mans girl if she wants it , but i draw the line at taking girls from my friends or even people i know , even if shes really interested in me , other then that , if she was happy with the bf then she wouldnt have been interested in you....
Bravo! :up:

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
So yes At first guys we want to respect our fellow man and say "it's his women"...

usually have stepped back and said " i will respect my fellow man" ...
No where in the DJ bible does it say this right? Why are you thinking this way?

The point of women with BFs:
1) it takes a lot more work.
2) the only respect you need to show is towards guys who are your friends.
3) if she cheats on her BF then don't expect a LTR as she'll do the same with you if the roles were reversed.

Just be who you are and be upfront with every women you meet. If she so chooses to cheat on her BF then you are doing nothing wrong. It takes a skilled person to separate emotions from the equation though.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ProtoMan1 said:
Dude, Badmannaz, your post is so wrong on so many levels that I don't even know where to start. So getting a girl that has a BF, dude. No, unless you want to get your @ss kicked and get beat down. Its just unfortunate if anyone has this mindset. So whacha gonna do when it happens to you, when you have a GF? Oh, that guy will just say, hey its fair game. dumb@ss.
Dude...guys like you could never get a chick w/ a guy..just by the way you think..that's not ****ing dumb..that's what a DJ is able to do...plus my girlfriend would never cheat on me because i would be the best...anything else would be 2nd...by the time she even wants to cheat on me i'd probably be with another chick or have one on call...the point is A$sH0L3!! if your doing your job right you don't have to worry about another guy getting your chick...girls cling when there in love

Morphiex said:
if i had a third thumb i'd put it up if the guy is slipping and she wants it...it's not my fault if i take his GF..he was slipping and i was there to pick up the slack...of course i would never touch my friends girl..but i don't know the guy soo F*ck em

The point is if i have the ability to get a girl BF or not and she willing there's nothing wrong with it..if you have enough game to take another man's girl because YOU Wanted her regardless of her status...it's all fair...and plus the guy would not dare wanna fight me :trouble: :kick: lolz no...fighting is immature all someone could do is really just suck it up and move on...if she cheated on you with me it wasn't meant to be

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
plus my girlfriend would never cheat on me because i would be the best....

if your doing your job right you don't have to worry about another guy getting your chick...girls cling when there in love

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh sh!t!

I'm going to wait like a few months and just chill, wait until you find "the one" and go all doe-eyed and sappy, and get engaged, and then she cheats on you cause some lowlife like you gamed her away. I'll throw this in your face. Who knows, if we're lucky you'll kill yourself.

As long as there is another guy out there that thinks like you, your g/f isnt guaranteed. Even if he has less game than you, as long as its different she may want to try a different kind of guy. Then she fvcks him, catches something, gives it to you and a few days later leaves you.

I'll be willing to bet that you guys get real lonely later in life. Its not that much work to find a girl without a boyfriend. There are only like, what, 3,500,000,000 in the world. basically, by being to much of a lazy asshat to go look for a single one, you are taking the pu$$y way out. Unless you want a chick with a b/f cause that excites you, in which case you have problems with self esteem or commitment phobias. Either way, i wouldnt wanna walk a mile in your shoes.

/rant

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
...fighting is immature all someone could do is really just suck it up and move on...if she cheated on you with me it wasn't meant to be
Even if it was so, I'd still shoot you in the foot. :box: :yes: :crackup:

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Eee Zee said:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh sh!t!

I'm going to wait like a few months and just chill, wait until you find "the one" and go all doe-eyed and sappy, and get engaged, and then she cheats on you cause some lowlife like you gamed her away. I'll throw this in your face. Who knows, if we're lucky you'll kill yourself.

As long as there is another guy out there that thinks like you, your g/f isnt guaranteed. Even if he has less game than you, as long as its different she may want to try a different kind of guy. Then she fvcks him, catches something, gives it to you and a few days later leaves you.

I'll be willing to bet that you guys get real lonely later in life. Its not that much work to find a girl without a boyfriend. There are only like, what, 3,500,000,000 in the world. basically, by being to much of a lazy asshat to go look for a single one, you are taking the pu$$y way out. Unless you want a chick with a b/f cause that excites you, in which case you have problems with self esteem or commitment phobias. Either way, i wouldnt wanna walk a mile in your shoes.

/rant
Lmao i laughed about that "kill yourself" part. no what i'm trying to say is there is plenty of single women out here yes...and believe you me i definatley would rather have a single girl than one who has a boyfriend...but if your in a position where a girl with a boyfriend would rather be with you what's the problem??...but seriously i don't understand why you guys keep saying "i can't wait till you get one and then some guy takes yours"....well if that is the case you could say every female would be like that...you could say that about any relationship :rolleyes: cheating will always be a factor no ones immune from it so when you say "she's gonna cheat on you" well, if your in a relationship any girl could cheat on you...but if your doing your job..most likely you will not have to worry about it...btw i could care less if i was cheated on....the remedy for a women is a women

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. All is fair in love and war. Note the word "war".

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on this site for over 5 years and I thought for ever I'll be TORN APART on whether i should date or even mess with another man's girl. And trust me, there's no one more ethically and morally sound like me. But then i had an awakening....

Con....(what society says) it's morally wrong, all those sayings like "Why can't you get a girl that's single?? don't sh!t where you eat!!! There's plenty of girls out there!!!
How about if some guy stole away your girl, how'd you feel??? etc.

then i realized....THERE'S TOO MANY IDIOT MOFO'S AND GARBAGE OUT THERE WITH THESE REAL DOWN TO EARTH GOOD GIRLS, AM I JUST SUPPOSE TO WAIT LIKE A GOOD LITTLE CATHOLIC BOY AND SAY "OH WELL, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME??" WHY DO I HAVE TO GIVE UP???? THIS GUY IS A JOKE, HOW CAN HE PULL HER AND I CAN'T??? I'M BETTER SUITED FOR THE JOB!!! I just sat down in my chair, closed my eyes and thought deeply about who i am now and who i'm SCARED of being.....
then it truly hit me.....

I DESERVE THAT!!!! I WANT THAT!!!!! I'M TAKING IT!!!!

and i said that to myself (my gut) over and over again until i understood myself....IT'S NORMAL....I'M A MAN....I TAKE WHAT I WANT....I'M SECURE WITH MY TESTOSTERONE

Pro's....She's better off with me, she's not happy with where she is with the guy, I'll put her mind at ease but most importantly...I'LL BE SATISFIED BECAUSE I TOOK WHAT I WANTED.

Now i would never take a girl away from a guy if the guy was my friend, was off fighting a war, married, in a very committed relationship, had kids involved, etc, etc...I'M TOO SMART FOR THAT. All i'm saying is for at least me i'm not breaking the rules of morality, ethics and of life...i'm just BENDING THEM IN MY FAVOR. Hope this makes you good guys out there think....

- Kingbeef

iLoveCookies

Don Juan
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
I've been on this site for over 5 years and I thought for ever I'll be TORN APART on whether i should date or even mess with another man's girl. And trust me, there's no one more ethically and morally sound like me. But then i had an awakening....

Con....(what society says) it's morally wrong, all those sayings like "Why can't you get a girl that's single?? don't sh!t where you eat!!! There's plenty of girls out there!!!
How about if some guy stole away your girl, how'd you feel??? etc.

then i realized....THERE'S TOO MANY IDIOT MOFO'S AND GARBAGE OUT THERE WITH THESE REAL DOWN TO EARTH GOOD GIRLS, AM I JUST SUPPOSE TO WAIT LIKE A GOOD LITTLE CATHOLIC BOY AND SAY "OH WELL, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME??" WHY DO I HAVE TO GIVE UP???? THIS GUY IS A JOKE, HOW CAN HE PULL HER AND I CAN'T??? I'M BETTER SUITED FOR THE JOB!!! I just sat down in my chair, closed my eyes and thought deeply about who i am now and who i'm SCARED of being.....
then it truly hit me.....

I DESERVE THAT!!!! I WANT THAT!!!!! I'M TAKING IT!!!!

and i said that to myself (my gut) over and over again until i understood myself....IT'S NORMAL....I'M A MAN....I TAKE WHAT I WANT....I'M SECURE WITH MY TESTOSTERONE

Pro's....She's better off with me, she's not happy with where she is with the guy, I'll put her mind at ease but most importantly...I'LL BE SATISFIED BECAUSE I TOOK WHAT I WANTED.

Now i would never take a girl away from a guy if the guy was my friend, was off fighting a war, married, in a very committed relationship, had kids involved, etc, etc...I'M TOO SMART FOR THAT. All i'm saying is for at least me i'm not breaking the rules of morality, ethics and of life...i'm just BENDING THEM IN MY FAVOR. Hope this makes you good guys out there think....

- Kingbeef
People preach ethics and they are important in some cases but when it comes to women...there is nothing totaliterian about it. Its not "the greatest good for the greatest number" its "the greatest good for me" I am sorry but if I feel that way but I will fahk someone over every day and twice on sunday to get a girl that I find attractive. I dont care if said person has a boyfriend, if she lets me get close to her and allows me to make a move. I WILL take it. You WILL have a girlfriend that cheated on you, whether you know about it or not, is a whole different story.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just to quickly add to what i just posted earlier...most of the time i follow the rules, but sometimes i have to be selfish and have to BEND THEM IN MY FAVOR. If i trust myself (which i do) and believe in my moral "compass" i will be fine. LIFE IS NOT FAIR....I OWE IT TO MYSELF TO LOOK OUT FOR THE ONLY PERSON I TRULY CARE FOR IN THIS LIFE...AND THAT'S ME!!!