all i wanted was sexual things.. now im jelous

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this forum taught me alot but it seems it made me have absolutely no emotions with girls at all.. and im jelous of a few of my friends and the relationships they have with their GFs.

I am 'seeing' two girls and it makes me sick to even talk to them now.. im like disgusted with myself, because all we do is she comes over and we have sex and thats IT. I would NEVER date this girl, I dont even know why I just never would...

and im jelous of people that I see out with their gfs and such... something is wrong with me my head is ****ed up somewhere , someone help please..

ive been depressed as ever thinking about this, and i smoked up about a week ago with sum friends and i usually get really depressed when i do.. and this is when all this depressiveness has started and i cant get it out now

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take some time off for yourself. Do things you enjoy, stop smoking (don't have to just a suggestion), and hang out with your close friends. Also instead of just having sex with the girl, when she comes over turn down sex if she initiates. Not only will this let you guys talk instead of having sex but, it will make her wonder if she is doing something wrong in bed. I hope this helps and good luck.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
neonlimited said:
So this forum taught me alot but it seems it made me have absolutely no emotions with girls at all.. and im jelous of a few of my friends and the relationships they have with their GFs.

I am 'seeing' two girls and it makes me sick to even talk to them now.. im like disgusted with myself, because all we do is she comes over and we have sex and thats IT. I would NEVER date this girl, I dont even know why I just never would...

and im jelous of people that I see out with their gfs and such... something is wrong with me my head is ****ed up somewhere , someone help please..

ive been depressed as ever thinking about this, and i smoked up about a week ago with sum friends and i usually get really depressed when i do.. and this is when all this depressiveness has started and i cant get it out now

I used to be that exact same way....only not with sex :(...I used to just get with girls for the hell of it just to get some play while my friends had girflfriends and seemed to be having such a great time. I used to be so jealous of them and all I wanted to get was a girlfriend. Now about a 2 months of searching for the perfect match for me, I found it...just keep lookin man she'll come to you. :cool:

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DAm what can a MAn want more than sex!!! Guys have problems taaking girls to bed with em.. And u saying u depreesseddd.. Woow...

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shydude said:
DAm what can a MAn want more than sex!!! Guys have problems taaking girls to bed with em.. And u saying u depreesseddd.. Woow...

sex isn't everything... i have a gf now and we have sex all the time. lately we've been having it 2 and sometimes even three times a day, as we both live on campus at our college in dorms, we're just a minute walk away. but yeah, i have so much more fun when i just hanging out and talk to girls. sex just adds to the fun, but without the fun, sex isn't fun.

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry i dont smoke.. only once in a blue moon... and no i dont even want anything else with this girl.. i dont wanna talk to her.. and i dont even wanna have sex with her anymore, i dont know what the **** is wrong with me..

i have alot of friends that i hang out with in our group but ive been pushing them away and i havent talked to them in over four days now , i dont even know why, when they call i dont even pick up, ive just been sitting here every night for the past like week just doing **** and thinking about random ****, i have a problem and i need help or something heh

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
toddC said:
I used to be that exact same way....only not with sex :(...I used to just get with girls for the hell of it just to get some play while my friends had girflfriends and seemed to be having such a great time. I used to be so jealous of them and all I wanted to get was a girlfriend. Now about a 2 months of searching for the perfect match for me, I found it...just keep lookin man she'll come to you. :cool:
hell yeah dude these 2 friends of mine always bring their girlfriends with when we all hang out, and they will branch off later in the night and then sometimes come back to chill with us.. im so ****ing jelous that they have someone like that,

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SAVE YOURSELF (and i only mean that half jokingly)

this is when **** fell apart for me, when things become unscrewed. i was so sure i wouldnt fall back to afc ways when i settled down, but i was wrong.

only do it if you are a stronger man than i was. otherwise it'll bring you alot of depression and pain.