All hell's about to break loose..

Ekimuk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi. Before most of you guys start blasting me about cheating and what not, I admit that I fully deserve all the **** that’s happening to me right now. But as I’m sure we’ve all made mistakes, I’d appreciate all the help I can get!

Headed out with a buddy to a club this weekend, leaving my Korean girl at home (she’s cool with me going clubbing without her). I usually go to play wing, for fun and to hook my buddy up – honestly! However, I ended up getting a little drunk and end up approaching and speaking with these two Korean HBs. I hook my buddy up with one; while I take care of the best friend (who’s visiting) and well, end up getting all the right signals; flirting, grinding, Kino etc.

Probably as I didn’t expect to see them again, I tell them I don’t have a girl at the moment, which normally is cool and works for me.

My buddy’s does well, and as the club closes, his girl asks him to follow her home. Since my girl is also living her with she says it’s cool for me to join (she grabs my hand and takes me into the cab). So I do. Back at there place, my friend gets dragged by his girl into the bedroom, while I’m outside on the sofa, with my girl lying down on my lap. I try my luck and go in for the kiss close, but she kisses back but then pulls away, saying something about her bf.

So I’m thinking, no big deal, my buddy’s already in there – I mean he doesn’t need a wing no more right? So I excuse myself, thank her for a good night and then head home, thinking it would be like a one night thing.

Seems like my buddy has other ideas. I find out a few days later that after banging this girl, he’s now dating her. Problem is, this means she and her friend will be joining our group of friends whenever we go out sometimes. Meaning they will eventually meet me and my girl – and all hell will break loose. My buddy says he could tell his new gf and her friend to say I met her – but this sounds way to sketchy. I don’t know.

Anyone experienced something like this before? Any suggestions on how I should handle something like this?

JackBauer24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys like you don't deserve a girlfriend.

"I admit that I fully deserve all the **** that’s happening to me right now." Take your own advice. Deal with the consequences. Would you like it if your girlfriend went to clubs to wing for her friend and she always lied and said she was single?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may not tell her verbally, but her body language will set off a chain of reactions. Your girl will start to wonder what's up whenever the other is around. You may also give off signals while not even realizing it.

Limit your interactions that involve your girl and girl number 2.

And get ready for the probability she will find out.

You better be a good boyfriend, dude.
Make deposits into her emotinal bank, and mean it. Be genuine with your affection wtith your girl. She deserves it.

Don't be obvious about it, of course.
From now on, business as usual. And you gradually make the deposits. Nothing overt, and nothing out of the ordinairy,. DO NOT RAISE HER SUSPICIONS with your ACTIONS.

And again, number one, limit your interactions with the other girl and your girl in the same place.

thatguyjamalx

Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is, it's gonna happen when you least expect it, thats what happened to me, all in all.

Your screwed.
Good luck.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh you shouldn't have gone to their house.

The most you can do is say that she kissed you and you immediately left, which you did.

But yeah, you don't deserver a girl right now. The kicker is when you called the girl with you on the couch, "my girl" and wanted to bang her.