Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All girls have to do is choose

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, my point of view is that all girls have to do is choose, especially if they're hot. The problem is that girls are indecisive. This is what creates the difficulty with hot women.

I guess the bottom line is to just go for the average ones who aren't getting so much attention, you'll probably be happier, but at the same time, you may not be getting the girl you'd really want unless you work your arse off.

razorjack

Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
Basically, my point of view is that all girls have to do is choose, especially if they're hot. The problem is that girls are indecisive. This is what creates the difficulty with hot women.

I guess the bottom line is to just go for the average ones who aren't getting so much attention, you'll probably be happier, but at the same time, you may not be getting the girl you'd really want unless you work your arse off.
Dude you need to change your point of view!

Girls choose guys that fire up their EMOTIONS and make them feel good, not lame-ass AFCs who bore them to death or promise them ever-lasting love.

Hot girls especially want guys that other girls want. They want the best guy they can get. These chicks want passion, romance, adventure, etc.

Forget the average ones, the game is designed for the HOTTEST chicks. PU them, sex them and I bet you, you can turn half of them into your bi-sexual wing so you can PU other chicks together for 3-somes.

-Razorjack

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u telling me that after 1500 something posts in all the time you've been here .. you just came up with that? Or just felt you'd like to share that with us?

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just sort of sharing, because as of late, I've been out with basically very hot women and have picked this up probably more than I have before when I was sort of just dating average gals. Sometimes the most basic things are the ones I overlook.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the bottom line is to just go for the average ones who aren't getting so much attention

This is unexceptable. No way in hell i'll 'settle' for anything less than what I deserve, which is the best!

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say you have to settle, my friend, I just said that you will probably be happier with an average gal because it's my feeling that most people won't really enjoy the high maintenance that comes with keeping a hot gal in check all the time.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An average girl can be just as much of a pain in the a$$ as a hot girl, lol.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That kind of tought is utterly AFC, you gotta change that.

Girls dont choose, they choose someone who inducted emotions and desire in them.

And its the same with a hot chick or an average.
And when you are dating a chick, the one who needs the least the other, and can replace it faster is the one with the power. And you see a lot of frustrated hot chicks chasing some jerk who just dumped them. A LOT!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I have a say so in who I CHOOSE to be interested in. I'm going to have a say so in it and not leave it up to chance.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
An average girl can be just as much of a pain in the a$$ as a hot girl, lol.
Very true, that's also possible, I won't argue with that. Sure, a hot gal will choose someone who triggers emotion in them, but the problem is that there are a lot of guys who can do that at any given time, so you have to constantly be on your toes.

Average gals, on the other hand, won't necessarily always have guys macking on them, so you probably won't have to do as much all the time. That's what it seems like to me at least, given that I've dated both types. That's my only point.

Lan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are not indecisive.. As razorjack stated, they want the BEST guy they can get. They get approached so many times that they have to filter the weak ass AFC's out.

--Lan

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But girls will never know the "best" guy they can get, because they can be on an unlimited quest for that if they do that. They will probably get exposure to someone better on a daily basis, so you can't help that. The fact that they're always looking will make them indecisive.

razorjack

Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
But girls will never know the "best" guy they can get, because they can be on an unlimited quest for that if they do that. They will probably get exposure to someone better on a daily basis, so you can't help that. The fact that they're always looking will make them indecisive.
This attitude of yours is exactly why it's so easy for the real PUAs out there to pick up chicks.

You are telling us what a guy THINKS a chick will do.

How does a chick know which guy is best?

Easy it's the guy that's best for HER. Look here, 99% of guys out there are total AFCs. They make chicks feel NOTHING. Guess what this chick is thinking when AFCs come up to her?

Let me help you out:

"Well this guys seems nice, but he's not for me. But I'm sure some girl will be lucky to be with him."

This is what she truly thinks, she's NOT playing games like you guys think. She really does think the guy is nice, but she's not attracted.

You have to see past her actual words and relate it to how guys understand things. Namely that she FEELS nothing, she FEELS no attraction, but she thinks he's nice.

Along comes a PUA who blows her world away and gives her wonderful feelings and makes her feel great about herself. NOW SHE'S ATTRACTED. So how does a chick know he's the best?

CUZ SHE SEES THAT OTHER CHICKS WANT HIM TOO!

Now she has to compete for his affection and a PUA that she has to work for is worth a lot more than an AFC throwing himself at her feet.

-Razorjack

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hotter the chick the less you should be intrested in her looks.
The uglier the chick the less you should be intrested in her looks.

Simple.

K.I.S.S.
Keep. It. Simpe. Stupid.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...now when I say simpe what I am really saying is SIMPLE... it is slange....