Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All girls are wh0res. Change my mind.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SO it's in women's nature to be wh0res? LOL some of you guys really need to log off and live life
Not everything is black and white
Belive it or not but there are faithful women out there, there are not at bars or tinder who woulda thunked it?
It's 100% in people's nature to be sinful. Children lie and steal, point proven case closed. Women are wh0res and men are reckless and wasteful.

Women will be wh0res without outside influence. Men lie steal and cheat, but most of all, we devalue ourselves and don't reach our full potential. We can complain about women until the cows come home. How many here will say they have not reached their true potential as a man? How many have taken the path of least resistance, the easy route, the comfortable route? Then declare they need a good woman, when you are in fact not worthy of a high-value woman, but more suited to the plain jane 5/10.

I'm learning that men and women are equally deluded in today's society, I used to think it was just women. We know all the shortcomings of women, the wall, their past, and their baggage. Men on average, are average, just by the very definition of the word. How many men on this forum will admit to being average? In looks (facial, fvck what you can bench), status (I've seen the posts here, literally 5% are of note), money (most of you are just surviving and working for someone), most are average. Humans have become self centered and entitled, not just women, let's be honest half the posts on this forum are autistic losers, or fat, or ugly, and demand a hot woman.

It's all about "self" these days. Men are the same, just a less ostentatious version, but equally fvcked up and useless.

Society is fvcked, men are fvcked. The powers that be have made life a struggle to the point that simply having a job, house, car is called success.

I have friends IRL that behave like modern-day entitled women. They believe they are GQ models. We have men on this forum that go to the gym and think that means they are attractive lol. Facial aesthetics you can't change. You can't change your boring persona or the fact you can't entertain females interest You can't change your height, you can change your awkwardness but that would require a level of self-realisation most people don't have today. We all have emotions, but most wear them on their sleeves and come across as pathetic and needy.

Most people ain't ****, most men on this forum are below average in every sense of the word. Just like women, we refuse to accept reality. I've seen pictures of people here, a handful (5%) I would consider attractive. We like to think women are deluded, they are, but we as men are also deluded.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people ain't ****, most men on this forum are below average in every sense of the word. Just like women, we refuse to accept reality. I've seen pictures of people here, a handful (5%) I would consider attractive. We like to think women are deluded, they are, but we as men are also deluded.
The realest thing you said was this nothing else needs to be said.

*Grins*

I'm done with this thread,

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive met 5 people from here and I can assure you that you're wrong. In fact, one of the primary drivers of people regularly posting here is that they aren't getting the results they should be getting "on paper." Below average men are unlikely to expect good results and tend to just accept their lot in life.
I was just generalising, my post was really aimed at the deluded men, the inexperienced women haters and black pillers. I do know we have some solid men on here, many have helped me massively over the years.

Also, your thinking is wrong. Men thinking they should be getting X results has 0 bearing on their actual ability or value. It actually highlights the delusion I talk about. Men think they deserve women out of their league and don't realise their own short comings, just like a single mum wants the 6+ foot 6 figure guy.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you're saying, but I'm not talking about incel entitlement. Im not talking about elliot rodgers or that bald guy here that talks about he deserves so much even with no people skills. Im talking about legitimate confusion and trying to find out what shortcomings there are.
Yeah, average guys who might not be as confident, quick witted, charming. They might have bad teeth/hygiene, be socially awkward, not very funny, not very bright/intelligent. Ugly facial features, balding, weak jawline, big nose, no lips. Not ambitious, scared of confrontation (most men). Who is checking these men and giving them home truths? Nobody. This is most men. However we all like to think we are top tier, even if we don't have the money, we like to think we will get there some day, truth is most of you wont. The truth is most of you don't possess what is needed on a psychological and personality level.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think most men think they are top tier at all. They just want some success, which every man can have if they improve.

As far as the incels and blackpillers, they usually have a developmental problem that prevents them from self-improvement imo. Those are also the ones that think they deserve to be top tier.
Ok let me rephrase, most men think they are better than they are. I say this as someone who undervalues themself and spent most of my life thinking about my shortcomings, physically, mentally and emotionally. I know my limitations. Most men do not know their limitations and don't possess the capability of introspection. Most men on this forum at least.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most men think they're more attractive than they really are, yes.
And more intelligent, funny and charming. How many men will straight up admit they're not funny, a little dim and don't have the confidence to command a room, and more importantly lead interactions with women?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tbh a lot of them. I have tons of male friends and if anything they're too realistic and settle for downright abusive girlfriends more often than not because they think they cant do better
I have a completely different experience of men in my day-to-day life. Yes I know men settle, but most still think they can do better hence you're calling it "settling" and not "in a relationship". You might think your friends are settling but they're actually punching or at their optimum match.

I know for a fact humans are deluded more so than ever. As I said in another thread the decline of society since the 60s is now bearing the fruits of 2 generations of manipulation and now social media etc has warped us.

our grandparents were happy to work a 9-5 get married and have kids. Now we have delusions of grandeur, we all see ourselves as gods and expect the best, without being the best ourselves.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put on this player persona so women opened up their true sexual side to me. The more I became comfortable with this persona the more girls I hooked up with. And I realized that ALL girls are disloyal hoes.
If you want to say most girls are hos, or even that almost any girl would cheat under the right circumstance, I might agree. But unless you were batting 1.000 with your player efforts, I wouldn't say that EVERY girl is a disloyal ho.

Dragonfly

Banned
Reaction score
Women are designed to be “plate spinners” not so much the guys.

the whole quack theory about how men and women are “equal” is total garbage. Our sexual anatomy are completely opposites.

In sex, most women are barely getting started and warmed up by the time men are done and we are already asleep, she is just getting ready to screw all night long.

the contract of having a girlfriend is broken in todays age. All a women has to do in order to find a better guy than you is to walk around a major city for 5 seconds. She will find stronger men, famous men, rich men, comedians, scholars, finance experts, you name it - we are outcompeted on every level she seeks.

Plus she has a smartphone. Smartphones are the equivalent of unlimited attention and unlimited dates. Not just in her city, but in all cities around the world.

Women have an incredible amount of options. So many, that they are not attractive anymore. All they are good for is sex if you can get it, and get in and get out safely.

stop calling yourselves plate spinners. The ones spinning plates are the ladies.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m inclined to agree more with @Murk here. Most men these days tend to fantasize that they can be appealing to women who are well above their league. I see it all the time. I used to be that way myself until I got my sh!t together.
I think men would be better off starting to date within their league while improving and working their way up out of the 4s and into the 7s. This strategy served me well.
The 8s and 9s are for guys like me and a few others here who broadcast that aura of dominance and calibrated confidence that women can’t resist. I say that with tongue in cheek, but only a little…

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a false narrative I've seen repeated over and over - women have all the options now on OLD, wow is me, a woman gets hundreds of likes on swipe apps, men get none, MGTOW bla bla. Firstly that on swipe apps there's a self-selection of low quality women, why would a self respecting guy want to waste his time with those anyway? Secondly, those likes don't mean sh!t when the goal is to interact and have sex with another human being. You get off on likes, post some cat videos on your social media. :p

Regarding the quoted part, you're forgetting a couple of things here: 1. those better men probably are already in a relationship and of those who aren't, most aren't interested in her (at least not beyond a quickie)
2. any woman who is not mentally and emotionally f*cked up will not be seeking just a pump&dump with a rando, which all those 'incredible amount of options' really are. It's like saying you have plenty options of obese, short blue haired women to choose from...those aren't viable options.
All a women has to do in order to find a better guy than you is to walk around a major city for 5 seconds. She will find stronger men, famous men, rich men, comedians, scholars, finance experts, you name it - we are outcompeted on every level she seeks.

Plus she has a smartphone. Smartphones are the equivalent of unlimited attention and unlimited dates. Not just in her city, but in all cities around the world. Women have an incredible amount of options.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
If you wanted your mind changed you would find something to change it.

M

member160292

I’m inclined to agree more with @Murk here. Most men these days tend to fantasize that they can be appealing to women who are well above their league. I see it all the time. I used to be that way myself until I got my sh!t together.
I think men would be better off starting to date within their league while improving and working their way up out of the 4s and into the 7s. This strategy served me well.
The 8s and 9s are for guys like me and a few others here who broadcast that aura of dominance and calibrated confidence that women can’t resist. I say that with tongue in cheek, but only a little…
This takes a whole lot of self-realization and putting the ego aside. The cues of women lower than your ‘SMV’ are frequent and accumulates into your repertoire. Those above your ‘SMV’ are few and far in between and if you miss it…goodbye