Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All girls are wh0res. Change my mind.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman is technically a slut. Biologically they are made to get ****ed by many strong men and get baby’s from them. Do you think a woman can live with the thought to have sex their lifelong just with one men? What if the sex isn’t good?
So don’t be ridiculous they get pretty fast bored and want crazy sex, not all men can give it to them which makes them more likely to explore their options while they are young.
Wow, where are you coming from man, that you have such a poor view on women? Are all your female acquaintances sex workers? If we are to take your warped biological reasoning and apply it to men we could say they are all technically rapists and plunders, right? Here's a piece of advice for you: don't look at the worst examples of human beings and generalize from there. The world is certainly no Disney, but it also isn't a mix of cheap brothel with maximum security prison.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can find a loyal one that will stand disciplined next to her man. And I say man because you gotta be one. But those unicorns are rare its like trying to find a needle in a needle haystack.

My biggest gripe now a days with these girls is their social media consumption and having guy friends its a damn turn off. They no good in my eyes anymore and their stock drops.
Can't be taken serious for LTR material.
Dispatched 2 girls because of this in the last 6 months.
You can't rehabilitate these scarred up hves and I won't even try to. Women are more likely to put the horns on you because they keep tabs with exes or other options through social media.

On the contrary I'm a firm believer that your destined feminine ride or die chick comes once in a decade and you gotta be seasoned and refined enough to grasp her. some serious laws of attraction are involved here.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s very different. Women and men aren’t the same, what woman say and do is a whole different thing. Woman say they like nice guys but hook up with bad boys, feminists say all men are that and that and yet get pumped and dumped by chads. Women say things with the intent to manipulate that’s why we rely on their behavior. Remember that they never care about you they only care about how you make them feel. Its the truth many just can’t deal with that
I can assure you "Chads" are not pumping and dumping smelly fat purple haired feminists lol
like clearly you are KBJing here

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, where are you coming from man, that you have such a poor view on women? Are all your female acquaintances sex workers? If we are to take your warped biological reasoning and apply it to men we could say they are all technically rapists and plunders, right? Here's a piece of advice for you: don't look at the worst examples of human beings and generalize from there. The world is certainly no Disney, but it also isn't a mix of cheap brothel with maximum security prison.
The guy clearly has limited experince or only deals with Super-Thots (which can be found mostly at bars/clubs/dating apps) any man of value knows that women come in different sizes, colors, etc.

It's easy to tell in 2022 who has true experince with women and who is just regurating red pill talking points

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy clearly has limited experince or only deals with Super-Thots (which can be found mostly at bars/clubs/dating apps) any man of value knows that women come in different sizes, colors, etc.

It's easy to tell in 2022 who has true experince with women and who is just regurating red pill talking points
Bruh if you don’t think women will cheat on their man even the most super loyal faithful women (this is IF the man has status game fitness) then your the one inexperienced or naieve.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just broke up with my gf. I didn’t catch her cheating (physically) or any of that. Anyone who doesn’t know female nature or are stuck in mainstream views will think she did NOTHING wrong and I just got up and left. But that’s what I did. This is a long post but I think I can offer a lot of valuable insights and I know those with real experience can relate..

I started learning about game red pill whatever when I was 17. I kept getting rejected and friend zoned. I read book of pook and models as an introduction and started hooking up with girls. I put on this player persona so women opened up their true sexual side to me. The more I became comfortable with this persona the more girls I hooked up with. And I realized that ALL girls are disloyal hoes. They can’t help it. Whenever I give the benefit of the doubt they prove me wrong but I’m the dumb one for putting my hand on the stove. I broke it up with my last gf because I refuse to get into a relRionship. Anyone who’s actually good with girls or out there know how often girls cheat. It’s rampant. And it won’t end. To those in relationships I know you say yours is different but a monogomous relationship is done nowadays.
Bro i made a similar post saying titled something like " they all cheat but its okay". I got a lot of negative feedback on it. Most men are not ready to confront this ugly truth about modern women. They cheat at a lot higher rate than we think. You will NEVER find out for the first year unless she gets very sloppy about it.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh if you don’t think women will cheat on their man even the most super loyal faithful women (this is IF the man has status game fitness) then your the one inexperienced or naieve.
What you and some others in this thread are ignoring, is that a cheating woman is typically a symptom of a deeper underlying problem that involves both people. Sometimes she's simply preparing to monkey branch because she's been working on herself while he's stagnated, other times the man has really started orbiting her and is too predictable/boring, there are millions of variations that involve both partners.

To oversimplify the dynamic and generalize all women as h0es is moronic and dangerous. As was mentioned earlier, your perspective in this regard will shape your world and you'll only attract trash women that DO cheat. What kind of high value woman is going to waste her time trying to convince you you're wrong? She'll simply pick a man that values her without undermining himself.

There is never a guarantee that either partner won't cheat, it's a risk you have to accept as part of a relationship. Men of high value simply hold this in mind, filter accordingly, and treat the chosen ones well despite this obvious risk. If a chosen one does cheat, the man simply reflects on and learns from his mistakes, then tries something new.

I never bother talking about or even ponder whether my woman is cheating because it's a natural risk, what is there to think about? If it happens I walk, simple. She knows this so if she wants to risk it she better at least hide it incredibly well. Paranoia and anxiety of potential loss is a scarcity mindset, I show my value by sharing my world of abundance with her, and expose complete vulnerability of mind and soul because I don't need anyone's validation but my own. If it turns her off we're simply incompatible and there's someone else around the corner that will happily enjoy me.

The things you're saying aren't revelations, in fact you're stating such obvious risks associated with the vulnerability of commitment that it shows you're incredibly green. It also reveals you've had issues in past relationships and want to take absolutely no responsibility. Grow up dude.

Last edited:

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
if all women are hoes why are most guys struggling to get laid consistently
Because there are 2 types of wh0res.

Professional wh0res -- those are women that know who to f with. They don't f with whoever. They only f alpha males, because alpha males keep their mouth shut. Fing the wrong guy will turn them into another type of wh0re.

Amateur wh0res -- these are a lot less common. these women don't know who to f with, so they f a beta guy and beta tells everyone about it. Next thing you know girl is known around to be a wh0re, even tho she fed just 1 guy.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro i made a similar post saying titled something like " they all cheat but its okay". I got a lot of negative feedback on it. Most men are not ready to confront this ugly truth about modern women. They cheat at a lot higher rate than we think. You will NEVER find out for the first year unless she gets very sloppy about it.
Here’s the thing. Girls get bored easily. You could be a super stud shell still ****ing cheat. My first gf was a a girl I stole off some guy. This was only my FIRST year in doing proper game portraying myself to be the alpha guy. The cheating is rampant. I didn’t want to believe it either but this is why redpill preaches focus on yourself and purpose and don’t invest in women. You will always remain girls come and go. Besides girls like it when you don’t give them attention that’s when they chase.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll chine in here...

First, you're 26 years old and I understand where you're coming from because I was there too.

From my late teens into my 20's my first girlfriend cheated on me multiple times. I didn't know what I didn't know and I got caught up in the "Blue-Pill" emotional state. Yes I cried and begged for her back only for her to cheat on me again. I ultimately ended it when she got on my nerves to the point where it just wasn't worth it.

My second girlfriend cheated on me also but It wasn't until later in the relationship. If I'm being completely honest with myself, I played a part in it because I let myself go physically and stopped doing things with her. If I recall correctly, she would tell me to do things with her and I avoided it because I was in the beginning stages of entrepreneurship. All I cared about was trying to make things work for a better financial future. After 5 years together, not only did she leave but got engaged and married another guy within a few short months of a breakup. I was devastated more than you can imagine and that was the major turning point. I was then 26.

At 26 years old going onto 27, I had the same thoughts and feelings as you currently have. I fixed myself up very well and got myself in the best shape of my life and had a heart made of stone.

From the ages of 27 to 36, I was determined to stay single because of my change of perspective. Almost 10 years living the single life, I became one of the biggest players you would ever meet. Enjoying the NYC nightlife and social scene, it wasn't a possibility but a certain guarantee that if I went out on a weekend, I would either end up having a one night stand or acquire a new FWB. I had multiple.

These weren't your average looking Women, they were HOT. My mentality was, If I am in a room full of Women, I will not settle for anything but the best looking one in the room. I had the looks to match my confidence and charisma and was able to pull it off a high percentage of the time.

I became the guy Women were cheating on their partners with.

I am now in a relationship with a Woman who has been after me for 5 years until I gave it a go. Here is my perspective now...

ALL Women, yes I'm generalizing but all Women have the capability to cheat. Will they? this is a complete unknown and you cannot control it however what you can control is yourself. If you ever meet a chick you like and have vetted her thoroughly, you can give an LTR a shot however it is highly recommended to be completely honest and open about things, especially if you are not monogamous. You'd be surprised how receptive Women can be about this but she also needs to view you in a certain way.

I am not deluded into thinking "My chick would never cheat on me" so I'm always on stand by with one foot out the door. if you ever find out there's something wrong going on, no matter how much you care/love a chick or how long you've been with them, you have to be willing to leave. No matter what.

She also needs to know that you are desired by other Women. This is basics 101.

You don't have to fully be against it but be "Red-Pill" aware for lack of better term. LTR's aren't terrible but you've got to be realistic knowing that monogamy isn't realistic either. This is the core of the issues people have. will he/she fvck someone else behind my back.

As Men, we know what other Men are thinking if they see you're GF and she's attractive. If your GF knows this too and she's talking to other guy "Friends", you know you need to cut the rope. The only way an LTR works if she respects you and believes you will cut the rope if you suspect any wrong doing.

You can opt to choose to be a single bachelor, there's nothing wrong with that either but sometimes it's favorable to have a GF who cooks for you, runs errands for you and do things with. Will my LTR last forever? I don't know what will happen but I can tell you this, I'm not blind to bullsh!t anymore because I've been with so many Women that I can sniff BS a MILE! away. Comes with experience and heartbreak.

One of the pitfalls many Men fall into with Women is getting into an LTR for Sex. Maybe she bounces off your d!ck just the way you like it, maybe she sucks your c*ck so good you experience fantastic orgasms. Whatever it is, but I can assure you, there's millions of other Women who can do the same if not better.

You don't have to be against LTR's but you do have to be self aware and not let emotions get in the way of your judgement.

Last edited:

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll chine in here...

First, you're 26 years old and I understand where you're coming from because I was there too.

From my late teens into my 20's my first girlfriend cheated on me multiple times. I didn't know what I didn't know and I got caught up in the "Blue-Pill" emotional state. Yes I cried and begged for her back only for her to cheat on me again. I ultimately ended it when she got on my nerves to the point where it just wasn't worth it.

My second girlfriend cheated on me also but It wasn't until later in the relationship. If I'm being completely honest with myself, I played a part in it because I let myself go physically and stopped doing things with her. If I recall correctly, she would tell me to do things with her and I avoided it because I was in the beginning stages of entrepreneurship. All I cared about was trying to make things work for a better financial future. After 5 years together, not only did she leave but got engaged and married another guy within a few short months of a breakup. I was devastated more than you can imagine and that was the major turning point. I was then 26.

At 26 years old going onto 27, I had the same thoughts and feelings as you currently have. I fixed myself up very well and got myself in the best shape of my life and had a heart made of stone.

From the ages of 27 to 36, I was determined to stay single because of my change of perspective. Almost 10 years living the single life, I became one of the biggest players you would ever meet. Enjoying the NYC nightlife and social scene, it wasn't a possibility but a certain guarantee that if I went out on a weekend, I would either end up having a one night stand or acquire a new FWB. I had multiple.

These weren't your average looking Women, they were HOT. My mentality was, If I am in a room full of Women, I will not settle for anything but the best looking one in the room. I had the looks to match my confidence and charisma and was able to pull it off a high percentage of the time.

I became the guy Women were cheating on their partners with.

I am now in a relationship with a Woman who has been after me for 5 years until I gave it a go. Here is my perspective now...

ALL Women, yes I'm generalizing but all Women have the capability to cheat. Will they? this is a complete unknown and you cannot control it however what you can control is yourself. If you ever meet a chick you like and have vetted her thoroughly, you can give an LTR a shot however it is highly recommended to be completely honest and open about things, especially if you are not monogamous. You'd be surprised how receptive Women can be about this but she also needs to view you in a certain way.

I am not deluded into thinking "My chick would never cheat on me" so I'm always on stand by with one foot out the door. if you ever find out there's something wrong going on, no matter how much you care/love a chick or how long you've been with them, you have to be willing to leave. No matter what.

She also needs to know that you are desired by other Women. This is basics 101.

You don't have to fully be against it but be "Red-Pill" aware for lack of better term. LTR's aren't terrible but you've got to be realistic knowing that monogamy isn't realistic either. This is the core of the issues people have. will he/she fvck someone else behind my back.

As Men, we know what other Men are thinking if they see you're GF and she's attractive. If your GF knows this too and she's talking to other guy "Friends", you know you need to cut the rope. The only way an LTR works if she respects you and believes you will cut the rope if you suspect any wrong doing.

You can opt to choose to be a single bachelor, there's nothing wrong with that either but sometimes it's favorable to have a GF who cooks for you, runs errands for you and do things with. Will my LTR last forever? I don't know what will happen but I can tell you this, I'm not blind to bullsh!t anymore because I've been with so many Women that I can sniff BS a MILE! away. Comes with experience and heartbreak.

One of the pitfalls many Men fall into with Women is getting into an LTR for Sex. Maybe she bounces off your d!ck just the way you like it, maybe she sucks your c*ck so good you experience fantastic orgasms. Whatever it is, but I can assure you, there's millions of other Women who can do the same if not better.

You don't have to be against LTR's but you do have to be self aware and not let emotions get in the way of your judgement.
Going through the same thing I have entrepreneurial dreams I’m ursuing and scared that a break up can be a hindrance to my goals. That’s why I don’t want to invest any emotions in any girl even though I like her. Im scared I’ll invest then see her cheating on me and just leave in a drop of a hat. Women are colder than men when they don’t care. Fvxk that

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most women are boring and not particularly high or low value. There's tons of women who just go to work or school or take care of their kids, their hobbies are reading books and watching Netflix at home.

It's difficult to meet these women and you wouldn't enjoy dating them. A lot of them are not available to date (too busy/not single/low desire for fun or sex)

Most of the women who are actually available to meet and date are going to be slvts for the right guy and gold diggers/manipulators for the average guy.

These are going to be the women whose looks attract men, who you can go out and meet at the mall or night clubs and bars.

Obviously a woman who is more open to social events is both easier to meet and will meet tons of people. A woman who is more open to dating new guys will be easier to date, but she'll also date more guys more often.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine a room with 3 women and 3 men.

All 3 men are open to dating any of the women.

The first woman is willing to date multiple men

The second woman is only willing to date one man, that she thinks is the best of the 3.

The third woman is not particularly open to dating anyone and will need a lot of hoop jumping to be convinced.

At the end of the day, most likely all 3 men will have dated the first woman, only the top man will have dated the second and none of them will date the third.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone woman can cheat
any man can cheat
But to make a blanket statement that all women are wh0res when you haven't met all women is false

2nd maybe all women are wh0res that you deal with, I use to think like you and most of the women I met where at bars/dating apps once I changed my scenery of where i met women the quality of women improved as well

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone woman can cheat
any man can cheat
But to make a blanket statement that all women are wh0res when you haven't met all women is false

2nd maybe all women are wh0res that you deal with, I use to think like you and most of the women I met where at bars/dating apps once I changed my scenery of where i met women the quality of women improved as well
It isn’t. This thread is enlightening and shows me y’all don’t really get out there or if you do don’t have enough status or balls. If your high status enough all girls will fawn over you

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one will be able to change your mind. But women are no different than produce. If you walk into a grocery store and want an apple, there are all all kinds to select from. You aren't limited to just one. Likewise there's a broad range women with different beliefs and temperaments. Some will disappoint you and some won't. Take each person individually instead of thinking in absolutes before you get a bleak outlook and drive yourself to the bottle.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone woman can cheat
any man can cheat

100%

There are lots of good women out there, they just don't use Tinder or get wasted in bars.

Cold approach, social circle/family friends, work, gym, the park. You can even find a girl at a bar, but online dating apps... ugh.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of this changes nature friend. At core level OP is spot on
SO it's in women's nature to be wh0res? LOL some of you guys really need to log off and live life
Not everything is black and white
Belive it or not but there are faithful women out there, there are not at bars or tinder who woulda thunked it?