"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

All about German Girls!

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
I didn't like Frankfurt at all either. I'd be interested to know what the women of Hamburg/Northern Germany are like though.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
Really? So what are some cities you recommend that are very cool (architecture-wise...like Hamburg or Heidelberg), with a great nightlife, and full of Nordic German blondes?

Thanks!
 
Top