"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

All about German Girls!

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
Recently travelling through Germany, I noticed the following:

1. German girls are either 1 and 2s or 9s and 10s. It's amazing to me how a nation can have tall stunning blondes and fat dumpy...and dare I say...midwestern American house-wife types...with hardly anything in between.

2. I completed 10 cold street approaches in the city of Heidelberg to hottest *****es I could find, and it yielded 4 phone numbers. One looked ready to jump into bed the same day, but I made a mistake and ejected with just her phone number (bad move on my part)

3. The nightclub and bar scene is *whacked* in my opinion. They were complete German sausage fests, with slim pickings, women who were NOT into getting picked up for the night, and just difficult overall (loud music, crowded, etc). But it did help me realize that bars/pubs (usually) are the biggest myths in terms of being "pick-up" joints. The world is your pick-up joint, leave these noisy meat markets for getting drunk and OCCASIONALLY scooping up the slut out for a shag (usually girls on vacation).

My big question is for the German DJs out there.

Was my success in Heidelberg a FLUKE or are German girls generally EASIER in this way to pick up?

And how would they compare in this respect to other girls, such as the Dutch and Danish?

I ask because in terms of being checked out and getting eye contact, it was VERY high in Germany and Holland, MUCH less so in Sweden and Denmark.

Thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
easier

Look, I love the USA, I have visited several times and find the people some of the most accomodating in the World, except Greece, the Greeks are BY FAR the most welcoming. Anyway, tat said, the USA is f@#cked up pretty bad in their attitude toward sex. You have a strong Calvinist background and a massive Christian Right morals campaign. So, whilst you produce stacks of porn and have prostitutes and gambling, they are all associated with a seedy side of life.

Most Western cultures, particularly in Europe simply have a more relaxed attitude toward sex in general. Also, the USA limits gambling massively, prostitution massively and creates the need for pimps and street walkers etc.

Anyway, from my youth I recall the girls of Deutschland as being far more accomodating than Aussie girls, let alone American girls. THAT SAID, when I was last in the USA as a single guy I got stacks of sex simply because I was Australian. It was a big deal at the time, you are probably sick of us by now.

I also found that African Americans were the freidnliest toward we Aussies. In those times there were some race issues in the States but I never encountered them. I realized that African Americans didn't hate white people, they disliked white Americans. Well, once again, that was back then. I had sex with this beautiful African American Princess...mmmmmm. God I wish I was single again.

Anyway, my point is, YES, German girls are a little easier because culturally they are simply more relaxed. LOOK at your Government for Godsake...Bush!

Apart from your Government I gotta say that the USA is naturally beautiful, exceptionally structured and filled with many fantastic people. You all just get a little ditzy abroad, I don't know why. I persoanlly believe that the rest of the World is a little jealous of you.
 

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
I'll have to agree. German girls seem MUCH more open to getting chatted up.

On the other hand, I wonder if it's the same in Denmark, Holland, etc?

It's a damn shame the deterioration of health amongst German youth because of fast food and little exercise. There are a lot of women "hurting" here...much more than I thought there would be.
 

flunky

New Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Fellas!

To answer some of the points raised here, I was in Denmark and Sweden last summer, and while their women are unfeasibly beautiful (for the most part), they are not easily approachable. The problem is, as a nation / group of nations, they are polite and civil without being particularly friendly, and I suspect they are weary of foreigners hitting on their women. As for eye contact and flirting, these viking ice maidens are almost a no-no; the closest I came to anything like getting a smile was when I asked a girl who was selling ice cream if she could speak English, rather than assuming she could (as so many English-speaking tourists do), so the courtesy was well received by her.

I take the point also about German girls being either drop dead gorgeous or shockingly ugly, with v little in between. But they tend to like foreign men because foreign men are "different", I think (novelty value). I met a German chick in Bavaria last month and spent 2 days hiking with her in the Alps, purely on the strength of a breakfast table conversation at which her mother was present!!!
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
Paris

Zentraveller, go to Paris. The girls in Paris are definitely worth a try, well twelve years ago they were. They are extremely accomodating, actually a close single freind just came back from Paris and had the time of his life. Just avoid two things -

1. Avoid Christmas. They get inundated with tourists and get a little testy.
2. Hard one to swallow maybe? Don't say you are American. ANYTHING but American. Tell them you are an Aussie or a Canadian. The Froggy's dont like Americans, I think it may have to do with the whole Christmas thing and also the fact that they keep being reminded of WW2???

A couple of French guys told me it had to do with the smothering of their culture by young Americans who throw WW2 in their face. Of course, the French ruled the World for a long time, eg. Napolean and they rescued America from British rule. SO, SERIOUSLY, say you are Canadian initially and their defenses will come down. They will even speak English with you.

BTW, most strippers at Moulin Rouge are British, the real French girls are usually more petite AND try to spot an obese person in Paris. VERY RARE. They walk everywhere and they eat constantly. They are an extremely fit race.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

flunky

New Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
The French may not like Americans, but they also despise the English. If you say you are Irish, however, they will love you, as my family and friends have found on trips to France (we really are Irish, btw).
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
complex

Yes, thats why I didn't mention the Brits, they are a complex bunch I reckon flunky, but you would agree, they are very easy to approach and rarely, if ever, fat.
 

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
Flunky,

Good to hear from you. I was in Copenhagen and Stockholm and felt the exact same thing you did. Very polite and cordial, but that's it. There's an "ice" barrier there that many English-speaking DJs may have difficulties breaking through to. Might have to do with the short-time visitor thing.

And yes, it was depressing the lack of eye contact. I get looks everywhere else...but in Sweden and Denmark, it was virtually non-existent with a few minor exceptions.

Did you try street pick-ups followed by a phone number close? I can again personally vouch for this working (almost too easy actually) in Germany. Seemed MUCH more difficult in Denmark and Sweden, but I did not try. Certainly, it was just a mess in the pubs and discos. I got chatted up my a Swedish girl in Stockholm and got her number...but she almost seemed...weary of the game. Like a burnt out female DJ or something. Weird.


Originally posted by flunky
Fellas!

To answer some of the points raised here, I was in Denmark and Sweden last summer, and while their women are unfeasibly beautiful (for the most part), they are not easily approachable. The problem is, as a nation / group of nations, they are polite and civil without being particularly friendly, and I suspect they are weary of foreigners hitting on their women. As for eye contact and flirting, these viking ice maidens are almost a no-no; the closest I came to anything like getting a smile was when I asked a girl who was selling ice cream if she could speak English, rather than assuming she could (as so many English-speaking tourists do), so the courtesy was well received by her.

I take the point also about German girls being either drop dead gorgeous or shockingly ugly, with v little in between. But they tend to like foreign men because foreign men are "different", I think (novelty value). I met a German chick in Bavaria last month and spent 2 days hiking with her in the Alps, purely on the strength of a breakfast table conversation at which her mother was present!!!
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Aww damn I was happy with the fantasy that Danish and Swedish were incredibly horny and would sleep with anyone!

Maybe I should stop relating real life to websites such as eurosextours.com
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by duke007
Aww damn I was happy with the fantasy that Danish and Swedish were incredibly horny and would sleep with anyone!

Maybe I should stop relating real life to websites such as eurosextours.com

People like you are probably the reason why the Swedes and Swedish women are wary of foreigners.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by duke007
Aww damn I was happy with the fantasy that Danish and Swedish were incredibly horny and would sleep with anyone!

Maybe I should stop relating real life to websites such as eurosextours.com
No way. The Swedish red head I got the number from when asked (by me) would you like to go back to my hotel...responded..."I can't sleep with you on our first date."

So a second date would have closed the deal, but a first night close? Difficult I would say.

And keep in mind, this minor "success" (I consider it failure) was after many rejections. But this was a pub. If you travel to a country, I highly recommend street approaches.
 

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
210
Reaction score
8
Location
Europe
Re: Paris

Originally posted by Sart
2. Hard one to swallow maybe? Don't say you are American. ANYTHING but American. Tell them you are an Aussie or a Canadian. The Froggy's dont like Americans, I think it may have to do with the whole Christmas thing and also the fact that they keep being reminded of WW2???

A couple of French guys told me it had to do with the smothering of their culture by young Americans who throw WW2 in their face. Of course, the French ruled the World for a long time, eg. Napolean and they rescued America from British rule. SO, SERIOUSLY, say you are Canadian initially and their defenses will come down. They will even speak English with you.

that's definitely not the point, and also not in germany.
It has to do with the impression that many american tourists apperar ignorant and arrogant about the rest of the world. The fat and rich type, who just thinks he's better than the rest, for whatever reason that may be.

It has certainly also A LOT to do with the current politics of the american government (which are percieved completely differently throughout the free world than in the american mainstream media) and the direction in which the american society is sliding at the moment. The Europeans remember very well to what end this could evetually lead.

Hard to swallow? No offense intended, but thats the way MANY people think outside the US, and I can assure you it's not only the europeans.

MoveYourA$$... and your brain will follow
 

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
What is this constant chatter about U.S. politics? I am STILL in Germany and am on the 15th cold street approach to the hottest women around. Not a SINGLE ONE has given me the brush off (except for a few who didn't speak much English), and I'm getting numbers, blushes, flirting, and open invitations left and right. I speak NO German and make it quite clear I am from the states.

As a matter a fact, I don't want to leave.
:cool:
 

flunky

New Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Zentra,

One of the guys with me in Sweden tried a "street pick up", but the girls were so disinterested, it gave the rest of us no heart to bother. I think I adopted the attitude of, "if they are going to be aloof, they can receive aloofness".

I actually do speak German myself, and it was this that really helped me with the German chick. But, I also met an American girl who was really into all things Irish, esp. Northern Ireland - Brad Pitt did an NI accent in "The Devil's Own", don't you know *rolls eyes*, so like I said, the novelty factor is good.
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Hell, I speak German (well, enough to get by) and it really has not helped me at all. I lived in Berlin, Germany for 5 weeks and I would have to say, it is the most unfriendly city I have been to.

I find Slavic people to be the most open and friendly.

Israeli girls are also horny, I hooked up with one in Berlin....she practically raped me on the dance floor.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

flunky

New Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Maybe that's just the old Prussian blood, or perhaps just a Berlin thing, or maybe something else altogether. While stereotyping nationalities can be valid to a point, there will always be examples of individual and regional exceptions to the rule (e.g. Irish people tend to be very affable, but those from L'derry tend to be very aggressive).
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Prussian blood, eh? Well then what about the Swabians in the South, or the Bavarians? Are they any different in temperment?


I must admit though, the weather and geography down in the South of Germany is infinitely better than in 'Prussia' (N. Germany) - it may have had an effect on the temperment of the local populace. For example, East Coast people tend to be gloomy killjoys, while many people from California have a sunny disposition. Do you think there's any credence to this?
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Prussian blood, eh? Well then what about the Swabians in the South, or the Bavarians? Are they any different in temperment?


I must admit though, the weather and geography down in the South of Germany is infinitely better than in 'Prussia' (N. Germany) - it may have had an effect on the temperment of the local populace. For example, East Coast people tend to be gloomy killjoys, while many people from California have a sunny disposition. Do you think there's any credence to this?
I agree......The Bavarians and Austrians seemed alot more friendlier then the Berliners. Berliners just keep to themselves and do not talk to strangers. I had one Berliner chick yell at my friend because he bent over to pet her dog.

Maybe the weather does have something to do with it, however I hear Munich is colder than Berlin...due to the Mountains.
 

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
Hamburg

Anyone been to Hamburg?

I'm told this is THE place for nordic looking German blondes.
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Re: Hamburg

Originally posted by zentraveller
Anyone been to Hamburg?

I'm told this is THE place for nordic looking German blondes.

I have been to about 10 different German cities, but not Hamburg. I hear it is nice though. I thought every German city was great and scenic except for Frankfurt and Berlin.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top