Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aliments are too big

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
In usa its probably worse, but here some popular doctor has to pay 4000 PLN for each child monthy and is paying for 5 children.

I, grown 190cm 80kg man could survive for 500 PLN monthly or less (assuming i have place to live)

if not, 2500 PLN would be needed

child alone doesnt cost 4000 PLN its riduclous are the jurry drunk?

i bet 500 PLN goes to child and 3500 to mother

i think all his ex women intentionally got pregnant for cash

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure about the laws in Poland, but in the US it really all depends on which State you get divorced in. States with community property laws really are not too bad in divorce, it pretty much is a percentage of what you make for child support and there really is no alimony... there could be spousal support, but typically that support is limited to a time frame which eventually expires case to case. But there are SOME States in the US that are truly horrendous, and judgments are not based on reality. My brother pays $20K per year for alimony to his ex after getting divorced in Connecticut, and that never ends. When that judgement was rendered it was a little less than 1/2 his pay. When he got a promotion and a raise, she drug him back into court to get more, and the courts gave it to her.... and he had to spend more money fighting that on appeal which he won. But he still had to fight.

The thing to remember in the US is that family courts are not courts of law... they are courts of 'equity', fairness is not a factor. My advice to anyone getting a divorce in the US is to get a good lawyer that understands the family law in your State, and to make sure you go in with the understanding that you are going to have to pay something, and make sure that something is what you can really afford and is fair. What happens all too often is that men go into this cases with the attitude that the ex should get nothing, and the woman goes in with the attitude that she is going to take him to the cleaners. If you go in arguing two ends of an extreme, than the woman will ALWAYS come out on top. It's not a negotiation when you get to court, if you are trying to work out a settlement, then fine... argue extremes and find middle ground., but once this goes to trial you do not want the judge to think you are being unreasonable, because it will not work for you. You as a man need to go in starting to for a point that is reasonable... let her be the one asking for everything, and you will come off as someone that wants to be fair.

Serenity

Reaction score
you make a lot anyway. most people make like 3000 PLN here
I'd make a lot if I was living in Poland, I live in Norway though, more expensive to live here so it kinda evens out a bit. Although I'm making a bit above average.

NOK equivalent of 3000 PLN would barely cover the rent for a tiny apartment here, in the big cities you would probably just get a room for that.

This fact just makes it even more absurd to pay 20k PLN every month though, I'm guessing he's paid well as a doctor?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I'd make a lot if I was living in Poland, I live in Norway though, more expensive to live here so it kinda evens out a bit. Although I'm making a bit above average.

NOK equivalent of 3000 PLN would barely cover the rent for a tiny apartment here, in the big cities you would probably just get a room for that.

This fact just makes it even more absurd to pay 20k PLN every month though, I'm guessing he's paid well as a doctor?
he has his own clinics so hes definitely an exception

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure about the laws in Poland, but in the US it really all depends on which State you get divorced in. States with community property laws really are not too bad in divorce, it pretty much is a percentage of what you make for child support and there really is no alimony... there could be spousal support, but typically that support is limited to a time frame which eventually expires case to case. But there are SOME States in the US that are truly horrendous, and judgments are not based on reality. My brother pays $20K per year for alimony to his ex after getting divorced in Connecticut, and that never ends. When that judgement was rendered it was a little less than 1/2 his pay. When he got a promotion and a raise, she drug him back into court to get more, and the courts gave it to her.... and he had to spend more money fighting that on appeal which he won. But he still had to fight.

The thing to remember in the US is that family courts are not courts of law... they are courts of 'equity', fairness is not a factor. My advice to anyone getting a divorce in the US is to get a good lawyer that understands the family law in your State, and to make sure you go in with the understanding that you are going to have to pay something, and make sure that something is what you can really afford and is fair. What happens all too often is that men go into this cases with the attitude that the ex should get nothing, and the woman goes in with the attitude that she is going to take him to the cleaners. If you go in arguing two ends of an extreme, than the woman will ALWAYS come out on top. It's not a negotiation when you get to court, if you are trying to work out a settlement, then fine... argue extremes and find middle ground., but once this goes to trial you do not want the judge to think you are being unreasonable, because it will not work for you. You as a man need to go in starting to for a point that is reasonable... let her be the one asking for everything, and you will come off as someone that wants to be fair.
Decent points.

The only issue is even if the judge and her lawyer think it’s “fair”, she won’t sign off on it. She will drag it out as long as possible until HE comes and asks her what HE can do to get out of it. It’s a power trip.

The dumbest thing for a man to do is to enter into a contract with a girl where emotions can be used against you in court. That’s why the amount has to be predetermined BEFORE marriage. While she is sane, no emotions involved, no manipulation.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decent points.

The only issue is even if the judge and her lawyer think it’s “fair”, she won’t sign off on it. She will drag it out as long as possible until HE comes and asks her what HE can do to get out of it. It’s a power trip.

The dumbest thing for a man to do is to enter into a contract with a girl where emotions can be used against you in court. That’s why the amount has to be predetermined BEFORE marriage. While she is sane, no emotions involved, no manipulation.
Good points as well. You are of course are correct, since these are courts of equity, not courts of law, judges are not bound by precedent. It certainly doesn't 'hurt' to have a pre-marital agreement, but depending on the State the divorce is filed... and in which there is legal standing, often pre-nups are not worth the paper they are printed on. Any such document that is open ended, and not specific usually just gets tossed out as invalid. The biggest reason these things get tossed out is that there is no end-date on the agreement.

A pre-nup will only be enforceable if there are established limits on what the division of property is as declared on the agreement, and there is a expiration date. If your agreement only says "What is mine is mine, and what is yours is yours and if we EVER divorce you take your stuff and me, mine and we split"... this can always be challenged. You have to be specific as to what is yours and what is hers by line item and include what the appraised value of everything. Anything that appreciates in value during the divorce becomes community property., anything not so listed can also be considered community property, even if you can prove you owned it prior to marriage... because it is NOT in the document. The problem is that many times people file pre-nups in States where they marry... then end up getting divorced in another State, where the rules are different. It's hard to plan for where you might get a divorce, since only God knows where you will be if or when that happens.

Not saying that a general pre-nup won't work, but you are relying on the judge to make that call, and the judge is not going to be bound by precedent, He/She can pretty much decide whatever they want on a case by case basis. The judge gets to decide what is fair, and that can, and often is, completely subjective.