Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aliens

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an alien. I come from the planet Stupid.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether I believe in them or not, I am quite sure if I see a UFO that too threatingly close that I just call on Jesus and I should be fine. You just need to feel safe when they pop up.

What would you do? Film it? Run indoors?

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether I believe in them or not, I am quite sure if I see a UFO that too threatingly close that I just call on Jesus and I should be fine. You just need to feel safe when they pop up.

What would you do? Film it? Run indoors?
Run for sure!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an awesome picture from about 10 years ago of a shiny, pulsating, perfectly round orb that stayed dead still in the sky for 45 minutes and then just spontaneously vanished. The whole mid-sized city in upstate New York reported seeing it.

I’m undecided if some of these ufo sightings are actually machines, or some kind of spiritual entity disguising itself as a machine.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UFO = military aircraft

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UFO = military aircraft
That accounts for some, I’m sure. However, many of them drastically defy the laws of physics (the laws that we know about anyway), and no machine that we can invent could handle the stresses of what is seen in the edges of space. I’m referring to orbital spacecraft sending back video of objects traveling at tremendous speeds instantly changing direction and even reversing.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Josh,
Twenty or so years ago I was camped on an a very remote track,near Durras Mountain N.S.W. I was in a Pop up Caravan....As was usual after a long Day Mooching around the tracks or Surf Skiing about seven miles away,after cooking an Artery Busting Supper,I settled into a long night,sitting around the campfire,Quaffing Flagon Wine and enjoying my Tapes...Retiring about ten,three hours or so later I stirred for a pee...Imagine my apprehensive surprise when I noticed there was a light burning about three hundred yards up the track...never having seen anyone ever on this old logging path I went back to the van and extracted my old Pea rifle and never having believed in leaving a task half done went back to finishing off the wine,though sitting up I fell asleep to wake a few hours later to hear creatures rustling around the van,didn't sound like Wallabies or Wombats,then I heard strange noises,something like the sound you get when surfing an old wireless on a shortwave band...being the fearless Guy I am I just stayed hunkered down cowering with Old Betsy at the ready....Nothing further transpired till the morning when I mosied along back to where the light had been,sure enough three tripod like indentations about two inch in diameter and about two foot six apart,maybe five inches deep,burn marks on the grass...I have been back jogging along that path many times since and even now I think I might find those holes.

Last edited:

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Josh,
Twenty or so years ago I was camped on an a very remote track,near Durras Mountain N.S.W. I was in a Pop up Caravan....As was usual after a long Day Mooching around the tracks or Surf Skiing about seven miles away,after cooking an Artery Busting Supper,I settled into a long night,sitting around the campfire,Quaffing Flagon Wine and enjoying my Tapes...Retiring about ten,three hours or so later I stirred for a pee...Imagine my apprehensive surprise when I noticed there was a light burning about three hundred yards up the track...never having seen anyone ever on this old logging path I went back to the van and extracted my old Pea rifle and never having believed in leaving a task half done went back to finishing off the wine,though sitting up I fell asleep to wake a few hours later to hear creatures rustling around the van,didn't sound like Wallabies or Wombats,then I heard strange noises,something like the sound you get when surfing an old wireless on a shortwave band...being the fearless Guy I am I just stayed hunkered down cowering with Old Betsy at the ready....Nothing further transpired till the morning when I mosied along back to where the light had been,sure enough three tripod like indentations about two inch in diameter and about two foot six apart,maybe five inches deep,burn marks on the grass...I have been back jogging along that path many times since and even now I think I might find those holes.
Wow! That's scary!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Josh,
Rad dude.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
UFO = military aircraft
Niet... There is no UFO. Aliens and sht is a fake direction.

Real direction is nuclear war, mind you, nobody wants a nuclear war, but it's a real good possibility. We are not talking about 300-something nuke exchange between India and Pakistan, we are talking about Russia and United States. 3000 possibly 4000 nukes within 30 minutes. Russia has ability creating big tsunamis on east and west coast of U.S. (search youtube for status-6, watch video by sub brief). Then within a week, once new satellites are up, secondary strikes. It's an armageddon.

You want real aliens?

It is a channel on youtube designing global policy, it's an institute and intellectual thinking. Stuff they talking about is going to happen within very short period of time. They discuss geopolitical strategy for war that you did not hear about yet.

Attachments

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just going to repost what I said to Josh in an email. I saw a couple of ... lights in Mexico.

--
np, I saw a... mm... it would take awhile to explain. I was coming home one night from a class in Mexico (Toluca, Metepec) around... I guess it was 2007 or so. Anyway, I happen to look up and see what I thought was a huge neon explosion but this ball didn't explode it just hung there, it was massive, like the size of a couple houses and not far up from me, maybe 20 to 30 meters in the air. Anyway, so I'm looking at this thing and this weird lightshow is going on inside it, hard to explain, like bubbles and lightening. So as I'm watching this thing, and its quiet eh, so the whole field next to me goes bright neon red and this other one floats silently up to sit beside it... now I don't remember thinking anything, just like being in awe of this until the red one.... opened up? Or more like dripped 3 smaller balls into the field next to me and they started rolling down the hill towards where I was. So I got the **** outta there like Mighty Mouse on speed. I ran all the way back to my gf's house which was like a mile almost and pounded on her door, it was close to 12. Anyway she [and her family] comes out and I'm like "these things, man, I just saw" and she says "Red and Green?". And I'm like YEAH WTF?!?!?!? She's like "Go home, they're here every summer". [The Mexicans at the time were convinced they were 'witches']
--
Anyway, I didn't see them after that but I am planning on going back with my wife either this year or next to have a look around.
Looking to meet up with some Mexican residents on the forum here, they probably know what I'm talking about, this sh1t is ALL OVER Mexico.

Apparently, someone in Russia saw something similar in a field and got it on camera. This was before everyone had smart phones or even cell phones. At least in Mexico at that time, most people carried the regular cells and they had dot matrix screens for texting. But when you see these things, grabbing a camera is the last thing you think of. The first thing that ran through my head was when I went scuba diving and blew out a reg accidentally and started to drown, nobody was there to rescue me, it's the same feeling. I was also walking home from an English class out on the street at night.

A lot of people are like "Oh, I would've run towards it blah blah blah", that's BS. If you see something the size of a blimp right down in front of you, the last thing you are thinking of is, "hey I should run towards it and see if they'll pick me up". It's scary asf... super scary. I've heard the 'ball lightning' theory and its completely possible but, its as if they were alive, like two animals. Once you have an experience like this, your life changes forever. You'll never look at daily life the same way again... and I'm way more inclined to believe the UFO nuts now. Maybe they're some type of interstellar life? Some cosmic jellyfish or something, I dunno. Toluca is right beside a volcano too.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Niet... There is no UFO. Aliens and sht is a fake direction.

Real direction is nuclear war, mind you, nobody wants a nuclear war, but it's a real good possibility. We are not talking about 300-something nuke exchange between India and Pakistan, we are talking about Russia and United States. 3000 possibly 4000 nukes within 30 minutes. Russia has ability creating big tsunamis on east and west coast of U.S. (search youtube for status-6, watch video by sub brief). Then within a week, once new satellites are up, secondary strikes. It's an armageddon.

You want real aliens?

It is a channel on youtube designing global policy, it's an institute and intellectual thinking. Stuff they talking about is going to happen within very short period of time. They discuss geopolitical strategy for war that you did not hear about yet.

The UFOs are known to spy around nuclear faculties and even shut down these locations. The first Roswell crash happened not long after the Manhattan project. Anyone who knows about aliens and UFOs know they love hovering around and harassing bases where they store nukes.
There is even a video of a UFO zapping a missiles mid-flight.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sightings in Canada are on the rise.

To jump on the bandwagon, I've seen an orb float down like a leaf on Christmas eve of 2018. I was driving on the highway and just saw something like a star just look like it was coming down slowly and just vanish. It was not a plane, it didn't look like a helicopter. My mother also saw an orange orb hover across a roadway.

The feeling I get is just "this is fun to watch", because its out of the ordinary, and felt good I saw that. It was on a public highway not an isolated country road so the fear factor wasn't there because what I saw, anyone on the same road would have seen that, so whatever, right?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said to Josh, I have a feeling we are missing a bit of the story.

Antikythera mechanism <-- This thing wasn't even feasible according to historical records at the time it was sunk. You would have needed CNC machines, lathes, complex mathematics, not to mention an entire industrial revolution just to get the materials to make it. Somebody back then knew something and they ain't telling.

Puma Punku is another one where most of the blocks look as though they were poured from molds. And some of the blocks are enormous. I went to see the pyramids of Egypt and the ones in Mexico and to be honest man, there is no fckin way you would organize enough labor in the ancient world to push 5 ton stones together for absolutely no reason.

Gobekli Tepe predates Christ some 10,000 years. Now you can't tell me that during that time, not only did they have some super good stone carving tech but they had economies of scale to build this stuff without too much effort. You're gonna tell me that people were dumb and didn't speak to one another? Please.

The Dropa Discs look like some ancient CDs, the Baghdad batteries are dated at 2000 BC. Humphrey Davy is the first person on record to experiment with light bulbs (just 200 years ago). You're telling me that an ancient society who builds massive pyramids, aligns these buildings to the stars and had a massive economy didn't mass produce these things? They just chose to stick them on some hieroglyphics and call it a day?

We weren't the first civilization here.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sightings in Canada are on the rise.

To jump on the bandwagon, I've seen an orb float down like a leaf on Christmas eve of 2018. I was driving on the highway and just saw something like a star just look like it was coming down slowly and just vanish. It was not a plane, it didn't look like a helicopter. My mother also saw an orange orb hover across a roadway.

The feeling I get is just "this is fun to watch", because its out of the ordinary, and felt good I saw that. It was on a public highway not an isolated country road so the fear factor wasn't there because what I saw, anyone on the same road would have seen that, so whatever, right?

Thornhill 2 weeks ago. Probably tired of this bs quarantine too.