Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alcoholism young women

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got this woman she's in her mid 20s she's taken a shine to me smiles a lot, I'd say an 8. Her red flag is alcohol, she likes it, not beer, the hard stuff, I know her female relatives they have the same issue. From what I gather she hasn't had a steady man in 3 years, she's got a fur child and claims better than any man she's ever had. Her cousin around the same age is a revolving door with men can't keep one, really attractive but she loves to drink. This girl I'm talking about would be a good woman but there is a reason why she doesn't have a man. Watching her walk the she's got a nice body, perfect a**, probably wild in the sack.

I don't drink never have never will, really didn't have any desire to do so, its benefited my health in a long run. I find women that drink to excess are belligerent drunks not pleasant to be around. These women wonder why they can't seem to find a man that will stick around. Some of my female friends that drink are viscous when they are sauced.

A woman I met a few years ago, instant attraction, nice body, likes her alcohol says she can out drink any man, guys that have been out for drinks with her said she drinks a lot, she drinks so much she loses her attraction.

The moral of the story with the woman in her mid 20s if she didn't drink to excess she would be a perfect woman, there is no way you can have a healthy relationship with her. She wouldn't be a pump and dump you can't trust a woman like her, start claiming abuse?

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got this woman she's in her mid 20s she's taken a shine to me smiles a lot, I'd say an 8. Her red flag is alcohol, she likes it, not beer, the hard stuff, I know her female relatives they have the same issue. From what I gather she hasn't had a steady man in 3 years, she's got a fur child and claims better than any man she's ever had. Her cousin around the same age is a revolving door with men can't keep one, really attractive but she loves to drink. This girl I'm talking about would be a good woman but there is a reason why she doesn't have a man. Watching her walk the she's got a nice body, perfect a**, probably wild in the sack.

I don't drink never have never will, really didn't have any desire to do so, its benefited my health in a long run. I find women that drink to excess are belligerent drunks not pleasant to be around. These women wonder why they can't seem to find a man that will stick around. Some of my female friends that drink are viscous when they are sauced.

A woman I met a few years ago, instant attraction, nice body, likes her alcohol says she can out drink any man, guys that have been out for drinks with her said she drinks a lot, she drinks so much she loses her attraction.

The moral of the story with the woman in her mid 20s if she didn't drink to excess she would be a perfect woman, there is no way you can have a healthy relationship with her. She wouldn't be a pump and dump you can't trust a woman like her, start claiming abuse?
Sounds like it's what she grew up around and may have some sort of family trauma in the past. Her cousin is the same which could suggest they're parents led similar lives. If you don't want to be around her then don't. It's a red flag for you because you don't drink so find someone more suitable.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a heartache waiting to happen. Don't waste your time.

Alcoholism, as you know, is a progressive disease. She will only get worse from here.
Alcoholism runs in their family its been passed through the generations that's for sure. She's a nice young woman nice body on her, the only guy that would go well with her is a guy that likes the booze. I find alcohol does more damage to women than it does to men, women seem to turn really moody, screws up a woman mentally.

Not going to get involved with this woman, I can see it in her eyes when she looks at me she's interested, keep things friendly. I haven't made friends with her at all on social media.