Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

alcohol and drugs

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Jay-X: You're right about the negative conesquences. I was simply talking about the potency of the drug itself...

M2k961 - Acid has a notorious reputation for appearing in stories like that. It isn't simply that you're "perma-whacked" on it (unless, maybe, that you take an incredible amount). What it can do to you is trigger forms of psychosis like schizophrenia and such.

It should be noted, however, that it wont do that unless the disease is already "in you" and hasn't come out yet. In other words, it simply speeds up the process.

Shizam - Interesting...I think you should try 'em for yourself though and see if you can spot the difference :D

CaptainMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
How big of a bowl do u guys usually smoke because there is no way i would be able to keep count after 4 bowls in an hour if i was the only person hittin the pipe.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
thanks to all of you guys for your answers, this post is getting really interesting to me.

is really acid/lsd heavier than shrooms?! i've always thought that shrooms were far riskier
No, although I haven't done either of them, from what I've read and heard, shrooms have no long term consequences, and the only possible short term consequence is being depressed for a few days if you had a bad trip. Also, I think they can also bring out "hidden" psychological diseases you may have that weren't previously exposed.

Acid has some pretty bad long term effects, and short term maybe too, from what I hear.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CaptainMorgan
How big of a bowl do u guys usually smoke because there is no way i would be able to keep count after 4 bowls in an hour if i was the only person hittin the pipe.
I usually smoke like 3 really big joints (total about 5-10 grams).

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys lets be cool and try to impress others by telling how many bowls we've smoked in 1 sitting before. nubs

SetzerSky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd stay away from acid. There's a guy in my friends hometown who had a bad acid trip and now believes he is a glass of orange juice. When people come near him he starts screaming "Stay away! Don't tip me over!" and bursts into tears.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by splinterkb
Hey guys lets be cool and try to impress others by telling how many bowls we've smoked in 1 sitting before. nubs
Someone missed the concept...

Anyway, as I was saying before - Acid doesn't necessarily guarentee adverse long-term effects. I'm not saying it doesn't have any, but I just want to point out that it's not a guarentee. On this note, I'll mention that (if I remember right) ~40% of people who try it will have a flash-back sometime in their life.

Setzer - That sounds like a take on the urban legend of the girl who had a pocket full of blotter paper and fell into a pool. As the story goes, all the acid was absorbed into her skin and she now thinks she's a glass of milk.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i prefer that story where the girl is really horny and sticks a wurstel up her a$$ crack and the wurstel breaks and her father finds her whining and she has to go to the hospital to have it removed and the surgeon is her worst school's enemy's father and the day after all her school knows about that... i swear it's true, i've been told by my cousin who attended her school:D:D:D

^
[]
||
||
||
||
||
OFFTOPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

StrivetoThrive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets put it this way, if it can be proven in a court of law that you have done acid more than x number of times (i forget, but its over 3 and less than 10), you are not allowed to testify as a witness in a case. That ought to tell you how much acid and lsd mess you up

weed fun, drinking fun, shrooms fun (did once, was like a body high and was a lil diff than weed)

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're gonna do anything, do it in moderaton. I.e. do it once in every while. Every weekend at most! Don't start drinking or smoking weed through the week.

Apart from that I favour weed and shroomz. Both safe, fun and relatively controllable.

Be safe.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
i'd like to know what differences there are between smoking pot, chewing shrooms, doing acid or lsd and drinkin'.
Pot, is a psychedelic, too much info for me too type out. Shrooms and acid are psychedelic hallucinogens. Checkout www.erowid.org for details on pretty much every rec drug available.

I will tell you one thing though, if you suffer from an pre existing mental condition(ie schizophrenia, bi polar disorder etc) Stay AWAY from hallucinogens! They MAY bring out the condition if you are predisposed to it.

I don't do hallucinogens, pot is about as far as I'll travel along the psychedelic route.. I'm sensitive too them and I know if I were to go out tripping, I'll trip bad.

DO NOT TRIP if you are anxious, nervous etc... alot of how the trip will be like depends on your mindset when doing them. Be careful, stay safe.

CaptainMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
since we are on the subject i would like to add that the song by neil diamond "comin to america" is the sweetest song to listen to under the influence of marijuana

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, captain that is just too funny......but seriously, are you guys seriously calling yourself dj's??? Come stop acting like a bunch of 17 year olds, do you wanna improve your life, get chicks, make alot of money, get schwarzenneger big? Than stop smoking pot.

Everytime i buy an 1/8 of pot i am COMPLETELY useless for the next 2-3 days, i accomplish nothing....i don't go to the gym, i don't study, i don't talk to girls, i don't call my friends (just the loser ones), i avoid my mother....i just get lost in a sea of useless thoughts and look for a place to pass out. I'm not trying to be Dr. Phil here, I'm saying this cus this thread is giving me the urge to get ****ed up, i and i don't wanna do that cus i got way to much to do before i die. If you were born (which i think at least half of us here were) with some kind of an uphill climb in this life than pot/acid is not the answer. Drinking socially is ok, shroom once in a few months is ok. I have a psycholical addiction to pot and i don't wanna resurface it with talking about what pot feels like.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
I have a psycholical addiction to pot and i don't wanna resurface it with talking about what pot feels like.
i think there is a solution for that... don't read this post. nobody forces you to.

anyway, i think you are right about some points and i'm surely going to cut down on the alcohol consume on weekends... here's what happened today:

i went to a pub with my buddies and my girlfriend and i drank far too much. we all (except my girlfriend) were drunk as hell and my brother jumped into a trolley and my friends pulled it around the city, while i kept sayin' bullsh1ts and singing and my girlfriend being pretty embarassed. we couldn't even read streets' names so it took a while to find the right way to my house. i got home at 2 am and barely reached my bed. this was the funny part.
unfortunately i couldn't manage to sleep and i had some strange feeling into my gut. i went to the toilet and i puked my soul out into the WC... this morning i went to the mountains with my girlfriend and my parents and i still had this horrible feeling and puked again after lunch. now i still feel quite bad and if i went to blurp i would surely puke. i think that i'm not going to be so fùckin drunk in the future... just by thinkin about ****tails, i feel bad

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
im psycholigically addicted as well. im almost 20 and have been blazing on an off since 14.

The thing is, when i use it in moderation its all good. But im like the other guy, if i actually go out and BUY a dub then im completely out of everything for 3-5 days usually.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right jay-x, i was venting in that last post mainly cus reading the pot thread was giving me itches to smoke so i took it out on you guys......pot sucks and i want no part of it.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
get schwarzenneger big? Than stop smoking pot.
That's kind of ironic cause theres a 1970's bodybuilding video featuring Schwarzenneger, and he smokes a joint in it.

I'm not saying you're completely wrong, it's just ironic.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As it's been said before, this stuff (minus acid, maybe) isn't going to have a very adverse effect on your overall life unless you lack the willpower to control what you're doing. Having that said, almost anything isn't full-on destructive until you let it become just that.

So hey - Kick back, crack a beer, smoke a bowl...Have a blast once in a while. The world is a strange place, and sometimes it's alright to kiss it good-bye for a few hours.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill tell you about getting high. Music sounds 10 times better, watching football seems 10 times better, sex is 10 times better. your flow of thoughts seem to be 10 times better. Everything just seems better and much happier. Yeh, fuk reality!

Nah but really, weed is great the first year or so youre smoking it but as time goes on, you just get immune to it and the same great feeling never comes back. I seriously wish i can go back to the first time i did it back in school.

Anyway whats a bowl? Is it a like a bong? Like smoking it through a bottle. I know nobody uses the word 'bowl' here in england.