Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Airport game, do you guys every look at those around you and wonder how? why?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a few ioi's yesterday at 2 airports. One girl was with her grandparents. She sits by me while waiting at the gate and I can almost see her crack peripherally as she turns away from me talking. I see her after the flight as well waiting for baggage. I see her looking at me several times from across the room and then she and her grandparents come over to stand next to me, I get on my phone. Her voice while sitting next to me made me horny. It was a carnal voice, like I could imagine her orgasms. She: black hair, thin about 5'5" normal b to c cup t!ts. There were others too and on the way to where I was going last week the stewardess was asking me a lot of questions and where I was from, she looked bored and no ring and kinda depressed but hot but no t!ts and tall and thin, too much tan-colored lipstick. Then there were others, but then I look around and see the husbands with wives and girlfriends and groups and the interactions round about and some on vacation some on work etc etc you really SEE America flying, kinda a lick finger and stick in the wind barometer of the status of our nation. Everyone was very polite this trip, is America getting more polite idk. I see hot hot girls and cool dudes and then I see total mismatches, and I see depressed people and happy people and lukewarm. A lot of strangeness though you see at the airport, crying babies - a trailer trash fat mid-40s behemoth just up and changed her son's diapers right in front of everyone at the gate where you board the plane. I was like Why can't she go to the bathroom for that??

I don't care for flying but you see all kinds and you find yourself thinking a bit how could this hot chick be with this dork? with a weak face/body? Then again, you see the young marrieds and you think, how? It must be trust-fund babies or inherited that this family was enjoined.

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
I've pulled girls at airports. Look around for single girls. A Vegas stopover for a few hours is ideal. :)

Reactions: Von

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as a global traveler for work...
remind yourself... all those hot chicks, dressed all hot...
are going to ride the c0ck picking them up after that flight
(and stop looking at girls with the parents... they are preening in front of dad and you are MrCreepy)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(and stop looking at girls with the parents... they are preening in front of dad and you are MrCreepy)
NO she kept getting close to ME. I wasn't pursuing her. She sat down by me after another woman with a baby got up (thank God). I could see her bare as5 when she bent away from me in the chair. Her granddad (I'd imagine) seemed to be a church-goer fundy. They saw Nothing untoward from me. I would have got her number if we'd talked longer and she lived in another state so really no lead at all but there's always possibilities the More TIME I have in communication with just about any woman. Now, I've had women just No Way, nuh uh, about me (and I'm not even asking to date them/be with them), and it's funny, I laugh, but Women who do that tend to remind me of the women I grew up with in my very prudish Christian school. The girls in that school pursued me sure, but quite a few were "absolutely Not!" in reference to me. I grew up in the South, the Bible Belt. It wasn't until I moved 1000 miles away that I discovered, uh, not quite a few girls are starkly opposed to having anything to do with me. Because I didn't suck the popular t!t, I was rejected by quite a few. I always throughout my life though seem to have girls Obsessed with me in spite of the who is around. They get friends to call me to ask why I don't call them. I was always indifferent, and I'd even be like "go away" or "I'm not interested in you."

These days, however, NOT in the "Bible Belt," I've discovered a different way of life that I was sheltered from long ago...the first 26 years of my life really before I packed up and left. People are different in different places. I'd imagine California would be loosey goosey af, the girls there and a few of them have left Cali for my state, maybe why I've found a lot of sex for the past 13 years. It took a good 3 years to get adapted to such Open girls that I never really found where I was born n' raised. I hate revisiting (just did 2 weeks ago) my home town, but I feel that I could pull from my hometown more now than ever having had so much sex for the past 12-13 years. I feel women more than ever. I resonate with them.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a few ioi's yesterday at 2 airports. One girl was with her grandparents. She sits by me while waiting at the gate and I can almost see her crack peripherally as she turns away from me talking. I see her after the flight as well waiting for baggage. I see her looking at me several times from across the room and then she and her grandparents come over to stand next to me, I get on my phone. Her voice while sitting next to me made me horny. It was a carnal voice, like I could imagine her orgasms. She: black hair, thin about 5'5" normal b to c cup t!ts. There were others too and on the way to where I was going last week the stewardess was asking me a lot of questions and where I was from, she looked bored and no ring and kinda depressed but hot but no t!ts and tall and thin, too much tan-colored lipstick. Then there were others, but then I look around and see the husbands with wives and girlfriends and groups and the interactions round about and some on vacation some on work etc etc you really SEE America flying, kinda a lick finger and stick in the wind barometer of the status of our nation. Everyone was very polite this trip, is America getting more polite idk. I see hot hot girls and cool dudes and then I see total mismatches, and I see depressed people and happy people and lukewarm. A lot of strangeness though you see at the airport, crying babies - a trailer trash fat mid-40s behemoth just up and changed her son's diapers right in front of everyone at the gate where you board the plane. I was like Why can't she go to the bathroom for that??

I don't care for flying but you see all kinds and you find yourself thinking a bit how could this hot chick be with this dork? with a weak face/body? Then again, you see the young marrieds and you think, how? It must be trust-fund babies or inherited that this family was enjoined.
I've been sexual with a few women who happened to be sitting next to me on flights. You lose some; you get some. There's no way to know what could have happened, though, unless you approach and start a conversation.

The rejection is better than regret mindset couldn't be more applicable here.

Reaction score
I've been sexual with a few women who happened to be sitting next to me on flights. You lose some; you get some. There's no way to know what could have happened, though, unless you approach and start a conversation.

The rejection is better than regret mindset couldn't be more applicable here.
You met a girl on an airplane without knowing her prior to that... And had sex with her on the flight, or soon after landing?

These are stories you should tell in detail.

Reaction score

Did you ever talk to any of them?

I think that stuff happens to everyone. But when you look back on it, how do you know it really happened if you never talked to the girls at all?

It's also possible that if you did talk to them, they would deny being attracted to you, even if they were.