Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

airborne

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think of Airborne. I feel I'm getting sick and Im wondering if this stuff works or if its a scam. it's suppose to boost your immunity system and be a preventative type of cold medecine.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I've never really noticed a difference. When I feel I'm getting sick, I take a shi'tload of vitamin c and drink tons of water. I haven't even had a sore throat since.

edit: It tastes good though!

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want something that'll make you well in 2 or 3 days max, take some theraflu! that stuff is complete knockout medicine but heals you fast!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last couple of years I've been keeping zinc gluconate glycine lozenges handy. As soon as I feel sneezy, drippy or congested, I a take one and then the symptoms are gone within a few minutes. The key is to take one as soon as you feel the symptoms, not a few hours later.

Mr. Highroller

Don Juan
Reaction score
i believe it works, i have used it whenver i feel im getting sick and i never catch a cold, but if i forget to take it or dont have any i usually get sick

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Whenever I feel like I might be getting sick, I take lots of vitamin C, get more rest, and drink lots of fluids. I only catch a cold maybe once a year; even when everyone else at work/school/home is sick, I stay healthy.

Avoid the flu shot! It just brings down your immune system for unnecessary reasons. The last time I caught a cold was actually when I got my flu shot. Fvck flu shots.