"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ain't this one of the ****est feelings

Not a Game

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
bay area.ca.usa
Originally posted by Ziroh
What you do not get is that the harder he tries to forget, the more he remembers. He is actually in denial and is not congruent with himself. Thats why he feels the way he feels.

A man is someone who will not try to forget but will instead accept what he did and act to not do the same things over again.

Your theory is flawed because you never actually forget that you were a loser. Your improvement is directly linked to the previous state you were in. In his case, he knows he is acting afc and that is the very reason he will never forget about his past: Being an afc is a theory linked to this website, wich is linked to the reason he joined.

Unless he can accept the fact that he was once a loser, he will always have to face that same feeling over and over again.
I was not telling him to deny anything. He knows he acted AFC and made some mistakes. Believe me, he knows! Forgetting is not the same as denying.

Now that this guy has learned his lesson, it's time to stop dwelling on this girl being with another guy (What's Past Is Past, Forget the Past), and start concentrating on some worthwhile goals in his life.

He needs to use this experience to steer him in the right direction, not stop his movement all together, which is what is happening now by him being stuck in this rut.

He will never really "forget" this experience. 10 years from now, if he wanted to, he could remember all the details. The only difference is that in 10 years, he will understand how much of a complete and utter waste of time it was sulking.

So do the right thing and make an utmost effort to stop thinking about this situation and move on with worthwhile goals, all the while concentrating on being happy.

And don't forget you're alone. I've been there, along with plenty of others, believe me!

... And it can, hell it WILL be overcome.

Good luck brother.

-NAG
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
AFK Protector
Master Don Juan

Registered: Jan 2004
Location: Over there
Posts: 1486
Age: 16
I mean...4.5







wow and your 16........so you were 11 or 12 when you started obesessing? holy crap man that sux.





yeah unfortinate for me i think my harmones went 2 fast cause i'v always been into girlz ever since i was 5. 2 bad i'v been an afc all my life and got nothing. I'd see all these guys that hated girlz and the girls liked them and they are like "ewwwwww cuties" mean while i liked them (being 9 or 10)

lol its kinda funny
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
enjoy dinner.




at least your out it. Maby im not much better. While i would move on after awhile ( afew months wasted) the cycle would repeat........... and repeat........ and repeat.

at least you are 16 and got your highschool years left.


I blew those away big time and if i would have had a blast if i went back with the mindset i had now. I was wayyyyyyy to serious about school and had NO social life until late grade 11. I never really hung out with friends and took things toooooooo seriously. i of course being a boring guy had no luck with girls and was complete afc and low self-esteem. Then grade 12 hit and i was having more fun but i dug myself a whole cause i picked to man y classes and commited to some things 2 much that i got nothing out of.


lol and now here i am. with good marks and going to univesisty (which is good) but i dont need any education from a school for my job. (becoming a realtor and then property investor)



a diploma would have done just fine lol. But since i got the marks i might as well get a degree im something right? so im going for music.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top