"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Ain't this one of the ****est feelings

Blinky

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
When you feel you are totally in love with a girl, but all she wants too be is just friends and you know her boyfriend is ****ing her every night, she even tells you when she does and how she does and how good it was.

I don't act AFC anymore but in my head I still think it, but not with new girls just with this old one who I'd developed feeling for other lots of months ages ago before is was into DJ'ing... I don't show it too her or anyone I just act totally not bothered, but I do really feel it inside... what gets too me even more is the fact is she was a virgin before him and she had always wanted me too be her 1st. (she werent just bull****ing either she had wrote it in her diary months ago).

How have you guys delt with these kind of feelings before? I know most of you probably have had similar,.. being with / sleeping with lots of other girls doesn't work for me,..I still picture them together in my head :confused:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
Brazil
i think it's our past AFC life that still lives on everyone

yeah, when we become dj (or at least are trying like most of us here), we still carry stuff form our fustraded AFC life... we don't erase, it's still there somewhere....

it may be a classic war AFC x DJ (if the guy is one, at least compared to you at old times)

maybe u should think if u still put her on a pedestal or somethin', remember, they need to conquer us, diserve us, not otherwise...

hope i helped somehow
 
Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Everyone carries around that one feeling.... No matter who you are.

With time and experience it lessons - but this is life my friend.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Yep, I used to be AFC with this one girl, and guess what 9 months have past by - I just don't do anything. Despite what other people say (even girls) once you past the first 3-6 months there is really no point of return (even though I hear stories of people forming relationships from friendships.. in most cases only a couple of dates come out and nothing else happens not even friendship.)
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
What to do...

Blinky: One of my very good friends was in the exact situation as you are in right now... Now this friend of mine was NOT the type of person that would ask ANYONE for any help no matter what the reason or the situation... he was simply to proiud... but seeing as though he actually came to me and begged me to help him i can just imagine the sh!t feeling that you are feeling now, because it it must be REALLY bad seeing as that it made him BEG for my help.

Well anyways.. back on track.... what i did is i took him out alot and introduced him to ALOT of girls until he finally "clicked" with one of them.

Now him and her are in an 11 month relationship and i cant even remember the last time he brought that 1st chick that broke his heart up.

So what i am trying to say here is that the best way to deal with your problem is to find yourself another chick that u "click" with, work on those feelings, and sooner or later u will find that u dont give a sh!t about the 1st girl anymore.

So get out there and start your mission to find another girl to love, and that will LOVE YOU BACK! Sitting at home and being depressed wont do any good. now GET OUT THERE and do your thing!

I wish you the best of luck.

Laterz...;)
 

Not a Game

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
bay area.ca.usa
WPIP
-What's Past Is Past

FTP
-Forget The Past

I know it's hard to ignore those thoughts. They keep popping into your head. But it is possible to block those thoughts out. You must make a strong effort not to think about these things that bring you depression. Seems naive, but it isn't. It is totally possible. You block out the bad past memories and continue on with your day.

If you feel a strong urge to think about the past, remember something pleasant between you and this girl, not an unpleasant moment. After thinking about this pleasant moment, block the past again and keep moving forward with your goals.

FORGET THE PAST FORGET THE PAST FORGET THE PAST.

Forget it, don't pay any attention to it. Consciously block it. It is possible.

FORGET THE PAST FORGET THE PAST FORGET THE PAST.

After a day or two of strong effort in this exercise, you will prove to yourself that it is possible. You will also make a discovery, forgetting the past makes your life much more tolerable, much more enjoyable.

There is NO outside circumstance that can change the way you feel. The change you need must come from within yourself.

FORGET THE PAST FORGET THE PAST FORGET THE PAST!!!
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Do you like Ferraris?

When you see someone else with a Ferrari, do you:

1) Hate him because he has something you don't and blame fate for dealing you a raw hand, and covet his car and think of reasons you deserve it more than he does?

or do you:

2) Admire and appreciate that he owns it and that you share a common bond because of your love for beautiful driving machines and work hard and invest wisely so you can have one of your own, or two, or three? :D
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
"THAT PAST DOES NOT EQUAL THE FUTURE"---TONY ROBBINS
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ziroh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
One who forgets the past will repeat the same mistakes.

Also, never try to forget about your past because it will always come back. Just live with it and accept the fact that you were once (and might still be) a fuking loser at life.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Ziroh
One who forgets the past will repeat the same mistakes.

Also, never try to forget about your past because it will always come back. Just live with it and accept the fact that you were once (and might still be) a fuking loser at life.
Well let me clarify this matter a little botmore for you...

In this case this guy needs to get over this girl and FOGET about her.... BUT... He needs to learn from his mistakes and not repeat them over again... Just because he made mistakes in the past, does not mean that he will do it again, he will fix his mistakes, and he will better himself, so that he OWNT "be a fuking loser at life":rolleyes:

So in other words, remember what is WORTH remembering, and the rest that isnts important, FORGET! Eg: That girl, she is a thing of the past now, and she is something that this guy needs to FORGET about in order to better himself and more on with his life. Catch my drift? I mean seriously... why would u want to remember things from the past that will repeatedly make u unhappy? :confused:

Laterz...
 

Ziroh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
What you do not get is that the harder he tries to forget, the more he remembers. He is actually in denial and is not congruent with himself. Thats why he feels the way he feels.

A man is someone who will not try to forget but will instead accept what he did and act to not do the same things over again.

Your theory is flawed because you never actually forget that you were a loser. Your improvement is directly linked to the previous state you were in. In his case, he knows he is acting afc and that is the very reason he will never forget about his past: Being an afc is a theory linked to this website, wich is linked to the reason he joined.

Unless he can accept the fact that he was once a loser, he will always have to face that same feeling over and over again.
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by squirrels
Do you like Ferraris?

When you see someone else with a Ferrari, do you:

1) Hate him because he has something you don't and blame fate for dealing you a raw hand, and covet his car and think of reasons you deserve it more than he does?

or do you:

2) Admire and appreciate that he owns it and that you share a common bond because of your love for beautiful driving machines and work hard and invest wisely so you can have one of your own, or two, or three? :D
i contemplate how i will steal it and drive down a residential street at excess speeds preferablly 150+ mph :p
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Dude, I've been there. However, I learned my lesson the hard way. I obsessed for 3 years over a girl who broke up with me. The night I hit 3 years, I realized how much time I had wasted wanting this chick. It was a hard hit, to learn that 3 years was wasted over NOTHING.

The "friend treatment" only keeps you holding onto nothing.
 

Blinky

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Yeh,..I have learned from mistakes, and I won't be making the same ones ever again, that's the way you learn things...usually the hard way.

thanks for the help.

The ferrerri (however u spell it example) don't quite work for me though , i see what your saying... but I see A guy with a HB 9 / 10 etc,.. I'm not ever jealous I think good on him for getting her,.....

The difference is when you get really close too somit, realy work hard for it, and then when u feel it's almost yours someones takes it from you and then it gets rubbed in your face.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top