Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aiming for the wrong target?

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After approaching many women, and getting little in the way of meaningful relationships, I'm left wondering if I'm coming at it wrong.
I don't have any close friends; the closest people I know are married or engaged. I ask them how they met, and they always say, "well, so-and-so introduced us."
Do most LTRs begin through mutual friends? It sure seems that way. My brother, for example, is getting married in August (I'm the best man, and will milk it for all it's worth) and he met his fiance through a friend of his. I'm the only person in the party who is single with no guest, and I admit it is frustrating when distant relations ask me, "So, when are YOU getting hitched?" :rolleyes:
I got a bit off topic, but should I get some friends before looking for love? People who know my likes/dislikes, and can introduce me to women with the same? Or should I keep plowing through the singles scene, playing hit and miss?
In short, should I get some bros before hos?

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not just thinking guys as friends, but friends in general. You never know who has a hot sister, cousin, daughter, whatever. Perhaps my bros before hos comment threw you off.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's right. I can't imagine that there are all that many LTRs of quality with origins on the South Side. Most people I know who are married/dating/engaged went to school together or worked together.