Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aim

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just downloaded this AIM thing... and I'm not sure which one of these I should give out to ppl when i want them to add me:

Screen Name:
donjuanaequitas

Display Name:
~Don_Juan~

Which one of those is the one I should give out?

P.S.: Whats YOUR AIM name?

Laterz....

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone answer my f*cking question please?

Laterz...

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second one looks cooler, but the first one is simpler. What are u going to say when theyi ask u for ur sn? how do u describe -------> ~ , and ur gonna have to say underscore for the line in the middle. I think people will type it in wrong after u have givven them the name.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
The second one looks cooler, but the first one is simpler. What are u going to say when theyi ask u for ur sn? how do u describe -------> ~ , and ur gonna have to say underscore for the line in the middle. I think people will type it in wrong after u have givven them the name.
Do you use aim?

I think its donjaunaequitas and my SCREEN NAME is ~Don_Juan~ .. so its all good;)

Laterz....

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
i personally don't like revealing the don juan thing to other guys or public...because i like to think it's a private community, even though it's really not

my aim s/n has the letters "dj" and someone asked me once what it meant...and i was just like "the ID i wanted was already taken so i added some random letters at the end"

and now that's my aim id, so i can't really change it...i've given it to too many people

but, if i can i try to keep that don juan stuff on the low, and don't reveal it to anyone...i told my afc friend to visit this site a while back, but he tossed it off as bullsh*t, and never did ...most people can't accept this place because they just can't

and i don't feel like explaining it to them, so my rec'd would be don't bother with a s/n where you'd have to do some 'splainin' if anyone asked you

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
i personally don't like revealing the don juan thing to other guys or public...because i like to think it's a private community, even though it's really not

my aim s/n has the letters "dj" and someone asked me once what it meant...and i was just like "the ID i wanted was already taken so i added some random letters at the end"

and now that's my aim id, so i can't really change it...i've given it to too many people

but, if i can i try to keep that don juan stuff on the low, and don't reveal it to anyone...i told my afc friend to visit this site a while back, but he tossed it off as bullsh*t, and never did ...most people can't accept this place because they just can't

and i don't feel like explaining it to them, so my rec'd would be don't bother with a s/n where you'd have to do some 'splainin' if anyone asked you
Not to boast or anything, but my friends know me as a Don Juan, thats my nickname. And the name "Don Juan" is knowns everywhere in the world as the famous lover.;) ... So i dont really need to explain where the Don Jaun came from in my nick:p

Laterz...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Do you use aim?

I think its donjaunaequitas and my SCREEN NAME is ~Don_Juan~ .. so its all good;)

Laterz....
If you get a screen name, don't put tildes and underscores in it. Keep it writeable.

Her: Whats your screen name?
You: Tilde, Don, Underscore, Juan, Tilde

not smooth

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
If you get a screen name, don't put tildes and underscores in it. Keep it writeable.

Her: Whats your screen name?
You: Tilde, Don, Underscore, Juan, Tilde

not smooth
lol... i dont plan on speaking to chicks on AIM... Chicks = real life, internet = f*ck around with friends etc:D & i have msn if i wanna chat to chicks, so i just give them my email address;)

Laterz...

HateOnMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
If u got the newer aim you can put both on at the same time. Its called linking your two sn. But if you just want one Id go with
~Don_Juan~, has more flare to it.