"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

AIM Screen Name

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
2
Location
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
To all Don Juans

My name is Mike

and i have AIM and i would like to make a connection with any DJs who come across this i would like to exchange screen names

mine is thegreatgaia, please add me to your list.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
phayzrks
phayzrks
phayzrks
phayzrks
phayzrks
phayzrks
phayzrks
phayzrks
phayzrks
phayzrks
phayzrks
phayzrks
phayzrks
phayzrks
phayzrks
phayzrks
phayzrks
phayzrks
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
See: DJ Chatroom.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
GMan256X

Hit me up anytime I'm on.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top