“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

aim (instant message) usage

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
how often if any should one use aim to talk? I mean is it at all productive talking on aim?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
It's no different with any communication device.

If you intend to BS with it then no its not productive

If you intend to to use it for quick and percise conversation then sure it's fine

Leave the BS to talking in person.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Some of the best convos i've had were on aim because you're given time to think your responses and there's absolutely no pressure.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by California Love
Some of the best convos i've had were on aim because you're given time to think your responses and there's absolutely no pressure.
Yea and that's the problem.

No pressure means no EC, no kino, no tone of voice, no facial expressions, etc.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
AIM's okay to use occasionally but don't make it too much of a habit just to talk on AIM. You need to develop some sort of social skills sooner or later and you can't really rely on AIM to have a good convo(not saying that you need any help) but try to limit your convos on AIM unless you're in a LTR with someone because you're giving off the impression that you have nothing else better to do and have no life.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by AC/DC
AIM is a turnoff to women. Absolutely.
Even if they REALLY wanna talk to you and thats there only way to get in touch at first???????
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
In that case I would only use AIM to set up a date. Talking in person is ALWAYS superior - it gives you a chance to gauge her IL, administer kino, etc. I prefer talking in person to talking on the phone or on AIM because its so much more personal and exciting.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
AIM/ MSN / ICQ...

Leave it for your male friends, no more. I leave my MSN on most of the time, however, I only have my male friends on it. I have a seperate account for the females I know, so that if I need to talk to them for a particular reason I can just switch over. Most of the time I'm not on my computer, so it's alot easier to just sign into one account with my buds on it and not be bothered about girls I'm trying to DJ that are logged on.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top