Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AIM(help)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some DJ's don't like to talk to girls over AIM because you can not judge thier reaction, initiate kino, ect. Plus, when the conversation hits a dead spot, it tends to be longer because you have to wait for the other person to type. If you want to talk to her, call her or wait until you see her again.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. But was it bad that I IM'd her. Should I just not IM her next time and log off leaving her wondering why I didn't IM her. The problem with that though is that she might think I'm not interested.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
Thanks. But was it bad that I IM'd her. Should I just not IM her next time and log off leaving her wondering why I didn't IM her. The problem with that though is that she might think I'm not interested.
I don't think it was that bad, but the general concenous on the board for a while was that you shouldn't talk to them online. Also, some people think that by you not IM'ing her, you can leave her guessing and she might try harder to get you. Hopefully someone like Anthony or Matrix, or someone else along those lines see's this soon.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its okay, just keep it short and sweet, you are almost always just checking your e-mail, will talk to her later, and you log off. Simple. Shows you have the courtesy to talk to her, but are to busy to waste your life at the computer because you have more important things to do.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you dont have other things to do and waste your life at the computer? ;/

*cough* not me of course ;\

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AIM is kinda like the most borderline act of hari kari you can commit...

As already mentioned, it:
1) Gives you a bad/no sense of their actual reactions.
2) Eliminates all possibilites of kino.
3) Loses that "personal" touch of an actual conversation.
4) Seems more prone to "dead air" time.
5) Essentially limits what you can do.

Personally, I'd stear clear of it for getting chicks. Given, though, that it seems easier to talk to people over the internet than it does in person, but it's still probably best to save AIM for your buds. Failing that, try not to spend too much time on an AIM conversation (like maybe 7 minutes), and all that conversation should be doing is setting up a different meeting place or the like.

Reaction score
I would also advise against AIM. It's tempting to be able to just copy and paste some scripts from ASF, or patterns, but it just doesn't work like it does in person.