"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

AIM conversation!!!!!

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
older chick she is like a 8 but I think she has low self esteem


girl: u dont have a girl
me: nah finishing school is my girl I dont have time
me: after Im finished maybe Ill give some lucky girl a shot
girl: makes sense....stay focused
me: yea but u can wait for me instead of getting these losers numbers in the club that just wanna ****
girl: thats all everybody want
me: everybody? including you?
girl: every male
me: Of course everybody wants to have sex but there are guys that want u for more then that arent they?
girl: yea maybe after they hit
girl: i know the deal
me: so u think that guys immediatly just wanna hit then after they want a relationship with u?
me: so what if a dude wants a relationship before he hits?
girl: that doent happen very often...you guys are attracted to the physical first right?
me: yea of course but with you the thing that attracted me was your face not ur body because u dont have a crazy fatty or outrageous breasts I was attracted to your looks
girl: lol
me: so with me of course I wanted to have sex with you because I am human.
girl: see u just proved my point ...its about sex at first
me: no i told u it was about ur looks
me: u was cute
girl: aww thanks
me: then its bout sex I mean its bout sex with u too u see guys and u think bout sex right and dont lie
girl: yea cuz i don't want a relationship right now



think she sound easy?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
One thing i learned is to never have these kinds of convos with women. Its a lose-lose situation. Depending on the views you express, you'll either appear to a be guy who just wants sex, or a guy who just wants sex but is trying to cover that up. In any case, you ended up telling her way too much about yourself and the way you see her. Try to avoid doing this in the future. Keep her guessing instead. Every guy tells a girl he's different, so by saying you're different, you're pretty much letting her know that you're just like everybody else.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top