Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
It will be the end of human civilisation.I think in 30+ years, you won't be able to tell the difference between a real robot and human
It's going to be scary
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
next the Ai girl will be getting an Ai guy. back to the start because it will be difficult to compete with the Ai guys who are perfect.Optimised Ai girlfriend that feel real
S*x doll that feel real
How would these innovation change the dating dynamics between men and women ?
Changes to dating are the least of our worriesHow would these innovation change the dating dynamics between men and women ?
Maybe A-I progression is the end of every civilisation.I will never say never, but at some point, if the experience is really great, I could see the dating market utterly collapse.
Yes, I think the length of time that an intelligent civilization lasts (i.e., advanced enough to use electromagnetic-wave (e.g., radio) signal transmission is the key constraining factor in Drake's Equation. Obviously, after Hiroshima, we figured we could end it by destroying civilization in war, or by a "Mouse Utopia" overpopulation crisis, and now possibly by the recent explosion in hypergamy and turn away from patriarchy (which gives women sexual choice) gives us another way, and of course A-I (which gives men sexual choice). (BTW, it has been mathematically proven that any species that implements genetic code transfer will have 2 sexes, with one sex having the larger investment in reproduction, so there must be many other worlds where it is just as OVER as it is here on Earth.)Maybe A-I progression is the end of every civilisation.
en.wikipedia.org
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.