Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ahhh...The Power Of Listening ; The Wisdom Of "What"

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Egyptiandude, but iggy's and AC/DC's points are important to remember as well.

Otherwise, AFC's would be getting screwed night and day because girls say they are always good listeners.

And can anybody answer me this? Why is that by the way? When you are an AFC, and you are neverous all the time and you're conversation skills suck, why the hell do they always, i mean always, get the good listener tag?

In fact, I think that is why a lot of guys do there best not to be be a good listener. It's not exactly a badge of honor for a guy to have. What's important is that YOUR PRESENCE makes the woman FEEL understood, and if convo and listening skills go in to that, then good..

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
LionFox: The reason that AFC's are tagged good listeners is because they dont know how to take the information the girl has given to them, and use it to their advantage, let me explain..

ALL AFC's sympathize, empahasize, and become a soaking cloth of girl emotions. however, a DJ would know how to take the conversation from a boring one, to a steamy one, i.e.

her: I cant beleive my cousin died, i loved him so much, im really going to miss him alot!

you: Im so sorry, but just try to remember the good times with your cousin, after all, a person is never really dead till there forgotten!

her: yeah your right, remember the good times...

you: what was the last mind-blowing experience you guys did togather as family/friends

her: we went on this awesome ski trip in the himalayas, it was alot of fun

you: what did you do besides ski all day

her: we drank hot chocolate on top of the slope, it was an amazing view

you: yeah can you imagine, on top of a flawlessly white slope, chilled and tingly on the outside, but warm and sensational on the inside

her: mmmmm yeah.........

that is how successful listening works, AFC's merely sympathize and cry with the girl... and then they wonder why the girl went and dated that egyptian guy over yonder:D

and about the whole kissing on meeting theory, im all for proclaiming ones sexuality, but remember sexual tension! your sexuality should shine through you by what you say and do, and both can be misused. a hug would be ok, but a kiss, im not so sure, of course i cant speak from experience, but let someone here field test it and let me know the results

latez...~!~

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say it ain't so!

I think...no wait. YES! I do remember an aspiring DJ with all kinds of problems with the ladies including the worst case of one-itis in California. It has been awhile...glad to see a brilliant post such as this.

All you've gotta do now is follow your own advice, great post dude.

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
sniff... brings a tear to my eye reminscing about old bitter days.. thanks for the kind remarks jared...hehehe...well my one-itis days are finally over...

or are they...:eek:

yep, there gone!:D

latez...~!~

Don Juanobi

Don Juan
Reaction score
What??

:p