“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ahhh regrets and lost opportunities

worldlearning

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Well tonight i was with a group of like 10 friends, and we were just hanging out at Baker's Square. Well there was this reaally fine chick sitting on the other side with another really fine chick. I kept telling myself to go talk to them, but I never did it, and they left. WTF. This is just kind of a rant, but please leave advice and feedback.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

20P02

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2002
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Location
Dirty South, USA
"The greatest risk in life is the one not taken"

Live by this/\ so u can avoid this...\/

"the saddest words of toungue and pen are these: 'it might have been'"
 

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Richmond
Get a wingman. It's kind of difficult going up to two girls by yourself, especially when you only want one (lol).
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
"What's past is history, what's present is now, and the future isn't written yet." In other words...don't spend time thinking "what if?" Instead, concentrate on what's going on now and who's around when you are out somewhere.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top