Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ahhh caught.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, my problem comes from last night. Right before finding SS, i would smoke weed and drink pretty regularly. Well i quit all that (this summer maybe) and only smoked occasionally (then quit that for good 3 months ago) well last night i was at a friends house and he gave me this rasberry drink, which tasted a little funny but i didn't really notice, well two of em later i realized it was full of vodca (i had downed 6 shots worth). Well seeing as its been a long time since i drank, and im pretty light, i got wasted, then puked all over the place. Well this morning on the bus i was still hung over, and puked again into this bag i had, i thought it was no big deal. Well i get to school and this hb im after finds out about the incident. Well after talking to some of her friends, she also found out about my past smoking experiences(always weed, never touched a cigarette) and she wasn't really pissed, but kept saying "That's so weird, i never would have pictured you doing anything like that" and such. My question is how should i handle this situation? I dont have any plans to drink ofr smoke in the future, but it seems like it's coming back to haunt me. Thanks-

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious? You drank 3 drinks that had 2 shots of vodka each in them, and you just thought it "tasted funny". I hate hard liquor, but when I drink it I take straight shots followed by some other non-alcoholic drink, because when I drink mixed drinks I can always taste the alcohol throughout the drink, even when there is just a small amount of alcohol in the drink. Of course, most people can tolerate the taste of alcohol much more than me, but it still surprises me that you would not know that you were getting drunk.

I know how it is to puke alot after drinking 6 shots or less... I am definitely a lightweight... but around here it seems like there are very few people who don't get drunk and vomit every few weeks.

Anyways, I'm not the one to give you the advice you are looking for. Hrmmm maybe I should stop smoking and drinking every chance I get.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason i didn't notice it is each time it was like 32 oz of VERY strong rasberry juice with like 2 shots worth in it. when its that dilluded its hard to tell.

also, i was sitting on the internet the whole time so i didn't really notice the effects until i stood up.

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her that all that is in the past and you realized that it's all bad and you quit, but you were tricked into drinkin the vodka the night before.

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive had worse. Last year at a frat party I had a chance to have sex with 2 hot college chicks (I'm sixteen). But I was too wasted and ended up throwing up all over them.

Didn't even find out about it untill the next day when my friend told me what had happened. Good thing it happened far away from where I live and I only had good friends with me so they won't tell anyone, but they still make fun of me for it. Hell, I deserve it.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raspberry/cranberry juice cover up vodka really well, so I can see how you made that mistake.

Anyway, relax. It's not gonna ruin your chances with a girl if she knows you drink. It's just not a big deal.

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ilyadaimpaler
Ive had worse. Last year at a frat party I had a chance to have sex with 2 hot college chicks (I'm sixteen). But I was too wasted and ended up throwing up all over them.

Didn't even find out about it untill the next day when my friend told me what had happened. Good thing it happened far away from where I live and I only had good friends with me so they won't tell anyone, but they still make fun of me for it. Hell, I deserve it.
HAHA DUDE that SUX!

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wuzzup
HAHA DUDE that SUX!
Where in NY are u from?