Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not cool.

Yesterday (Friday) I come back to my dorm from classes. I go inside, hit up our bathroom to take a leak. I come out and one of my roommate's bedroom door is about halfway open. I walk in to see if he's in there and if he wants to go to lunch, yet lo-and-behold, what doth mine eyes render?

The guy is sprawled out on his bed, eyes closed, ass-naked, whackin' away like there's no tomorrow. I'm talking like, it was boarder-line assault and battery what he was doing.

I don't think I've ever left a situation in more haste than this and I retreated to the bathroom again where I nearly puked.

I don't think he knows of what I saw (though I can't comprehend how he didn't at least hear me open our dorm door/flush/walk around with his door open).

Naturally, I've told everyone I know and we've been dropping little euphamisms and such like saying "We really spanked those guys" after playing Halo and such. Also, when he woke up today I played "It Seems Last Night" by Stephen Lynch fairly loud. For those that haven't heard the song, it's about being caught whackin' it. Quite fitting.

Anyway - Jesus that wasn't cool. Here's a tip, guys: If you live with three other people and feel like skipping class to pound one out, close your door.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thank the lord I have never been caught, nor have i caught anyone else.

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have played that song WHILE he was goin' at it... Would realize there's someone in the dorm + he got caught.. hah, funny story though.