Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ah! The guys she dated.

yul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing quite a few women lately.
Some nicer ones but some lesser ones too.

The all have quite a few stories about guys acting in the most weird, AFC and needy ways.

The most notable ones were from this 31 yo girl (I am still working on right now).

She reminds of the chick from Sex in the City. She dates a lot of guys from all walks of life and is somewhat well off in life, independent.

Arabic boyfriend. Very rich family, took her abroad in some kinds of palaces. The family refused to speak English in her presence even though everybody could. The BF didn't crap about it. She dumped him.

Then, she dated this cute yet unexperienced 26 yo guy. She thought he was a hunk but couldn't do crap in bed. LAME sha said!

Also another unconfident guy that couldnt keep his mouth shut. She had no attraction for him but said she felt pity (?) He kept on saying the craziest ****. He kept on calling and filled her voicemail everyday with utter nonsense! She stopped answering the phone...but he still called for months.

She then fell for her neighbour. She said Hi! a few times until she got drunk and went to his house. She asked to visit the appartment. She dated him until he went back with her ex. She said she was attracted by the fact that he was cute and still thinking of his ex girfriend. (Thats a bit stupid..).

Then a rich young French guy. Owned a few businesses and drove a mercedes. She said he was always telling her how to behave and she couldn't stand it! When he was in business trips, he called her EVERY day from France. She last saw the guy on a skateboard in the streets downtown. Go figure...

Then this other guy he was seeing once in a while. He was also a good looking but was VERY NEEDY! She said he could pick up any girl in the bar buit was stuck intyo oneitis big time.

I could go on and on! I find it interesting to see how such a girl could date a broad range of people. younger, older rich and poor and how they can behave in the most AFC ways.

Last edited:

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. you only get her side of the story

2. How would she describe you, especially some time later.

3. You now know that she will speak about you, whether you are with her or not.

yul

Don Juan
Reaction score
yendor28 said:
1. you only get her side of the story

2. How would she describe you, especially some time later.

3. You now know that she will speak about you, whether you are with her or not.
Heyl I am no better so no flaming here please!

I understand your point. Thanks.

The guys probably all probably had some positive things as well, like anybody.

Either that or she is taking advantage.

She will probably say some stuff from me too someday.

Just thought it was interesting to mention, that's all.

I find it comforting to see that such behaviour is so common from many types of people.

Last edited:

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a girl and she used to slag off this guy she went out with. In the end, the same problem she had with him was the same problem she had with me. Needless to say, I went from hating him to realising he was totally in the right and wanting to share a beer with him. Don't believe a girl's position on exes, you weren't there. At the least it will be one-sided and at the worst it will be her manipulating you so that you don't do the same thing when it really IS the right thing to do.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yul said:
...I could go on and on! I find it interesting to see how such a girl could date a broad range of people. younger, older rich and poor and how they can behave in the most AFC ways.
I suspect that it could be due to:
  1. A glut of AFCs on the market and accepting their actions as the norm.
  2. They are professional daters.
  3. They aren't sure about exactly what type of man she's looking for.
  4. A combination of the above.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever -

This woman has a big mouth - she likes to hear herself talk.

To much information - I dated a chick like this once - once - I dumped her when all she wanted to talk about is the guys she used to date.