“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ah crap - gropu situation and i dunno what to do

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
i've been invited to some random girl's get-together (i do'nt even know her, just talked to her on the phone a few times, but invite came through mutual friend)

anyway, i basically do'nt know anyone there, and they do'nt know squat about me - clean plate ( not that i have an ythin to hide ;) )

anyway, how do i approach this - i wanna head in there and send the ladies crazy for me ;)

cheers
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Instead of planning this experience around "making the ladies go crazy," try something else. Parties are places to have a lot of fun and meet new people. You don't want an asexual frame though so make it your personal goal to meet every single girl there. Meet most of the dudes too if you have time. If there's an attractive girl there, then spend more time on her and try to isolate after a bit.

I've found it works a lot better for me to focus on having fun with the women, experimenting with material, and seeing how far I can escalate. When my sole goal is getting laid and/or impressing women, without the relaxed fun factor thrown in, I don't get positive results and I feel frustrated.

A fun opener that I got from mASF and have used successfully is,
"Do you guys know [your name]?" Then go on to give a general description and say, "Are you sure you don't know him? I swear I saw you with him the other day!" You can even add your last name. After a brief bit of back and forth act like you're about to leave, and say over your shoulder "So, you're absolutely sure you don't know him?" When they say no, then turn back to them and say, "Well, then let me introduce myself. I'm [your name]!" And wink and grin. Some people crack up and some look a little bewildered but even the bewildered folks were cool when I kept talking to them. You don't NEED this opener. In fact, it's pretty cheesy. But it's SO cheesy, it's fun and, above all, you want to have fun!
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Be friendly, be outgoing, be confident. Talk to everyone, use the listening skills in the DJ Bible.

Also, use visualization. Visualize you being fun and attractive to everyone there. I hear that works.
 

felony

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
336
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
G'day Mate,

I was up in QLD few weeks back for a mates gf , gf , bf 21st or some ****. Didn't know a soul other than my one mate who also didn't know anyone there either except for his gf of a couple of weeks.

It was awesome. How many opportunities do you ever get to go to a party where you know no one? Its great! No background etc. Use this to your advantage and have some fun. Be the man that you are and meet everyone.

Its simply not worth worrying about. Infact i'd be so pumped to have that opportunity to meet new and exciting people especially in a setting that doesn't come with all the pretenses that a club / bar has.

Live it up!

F.
 
Top