Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Agressiveness In College. EFFECTIVE or NOT

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Aggressiveness in College? Effective Or Not

So we have all read the Bible and understand certain concepts such as challenge, AFC, not to call within 5 days, kino, etc… But there is a small group of DJ’s out there who even tough have a good grasp of all concepts in our Bible still wonder every night questions like:

Damn I did everything right but she never came through?

I thought I had her in my pocket but all the sudden that other dude got with her before me in the party. Why?

This girls seemed to like me but I just can’t get the first foot in. What’s wrong?

I get a thousand numbers along with a thousand smiles but they all a waste of time. Why is it that I cant get them even tough I am becoming a challenge?

Well, if you have this questions in your own life and you graduated from College some time ago, it might be useful reading this post even though is meant for College students.
College is hook up place , college is the best place to be with women of all styles and cultures (well maybe Miami is a bit better for that , but you guys get the point), but unfortunately some techniques in the BIBLE and sosuave are not so effective. Why?
Because they lack aggressiveness, they lack bluntness, and Woman in College many times are looking for that. So pay close attention.

First the whole approach :

How are you?

What’s your name?
….
….
Hey let me get your number?
….

And then Leave …

Well that approach is not effective in College! You are a salesman to this women. You are selling them what good of time you can give them without telling them. You need to get them excited and extremely interested for that approach to work. College Don Juans need to become more of PICK UP ARTISTS (PUA). Why because even though you might get that number at first, when you call them is a whole different story. You are on a phone line so for one thing she cant see you and if that was the first time you guys had met , the whole situation may be a bit awkward for her …UNLESS ..you were an amazing salesman and you sold her the RIGHT IDEA or you are the BRADD PITT of
Your university or it wasn’t the first time you guys had met and she feels a bit more comfortable around you and has INTEREST on you.

I am not coming up with approaches that do work….but realize the flaws with the I just need to get the number approach. In the other hand I will name some things I have made mistakes with in the past.

1-) I become Over SMOOTH ---and believe it or not this is a mistake. OVERSMOOTHING can be seen as fake.
2-)Too serious---yes don’t become a clown either but realize that if she can smile and get her cheeks red that that might work for you.
3-)Unable to brake through her cold barrier--- there have been some post about HB9 acting up and all hard ..well its your lucky day because that is only a test they put up. You need to brake that cold barrier because you are cool as ice but also you know women like no one else and you can see through her atmosphere. This last one requires experience but its definitely worth it!

Now some other things to keep in mind:

As we all know you leave the conversation first at all COSTS!
Second never give out your number even if you have hers
Don’t release to much information about yourself( Pook on Anti Dump part 7 must READ!!!) and talk about objects!
When you ask for her name remember it at all cost on the first try and never ask her to spell it.
Be AGGRESSIVE WHEN GETTING THAT NUMBER – don’t hesitate, don’t mumble, don’t make it a big deal( tell her you need help with math or something and you need her to help you in a joking matter for e.g. or anything that wont make her feel weird and gets her smiling)
Try to be a LONE WOLF ---this girls even though must of them are little sluts they want noone to know so if you pull your stunt in front of her friends, your friends or others it might not work!
Last but not Least make her smile….SMILES ARE THE BEST SIGNS ..but make sure they are true smiles.

Now to the PARTY SCENE :

Ok so we have a different pick up area and this is the party scene. Well first things first in a party were people are dancing no one really wants to discuss interest at the moment but rather they want to have fun. Therefore if you are trying to get her to dance. I would suggest to start dancing without even asking for her permission! AGGRESSIVE!
If you get rejected and feels like you have been humiliated don’t worry its not your fault. In fact thank God because you don’t want to waste your time with chicks that make a big deal about just dancing. Go to the next and never try to dance with her again unless she comes to you which might happen if you become the ladies man of the party!
So you are dancing with her and if by any chance you are trying to get at least her number then you are out of game! Parties are not the time to get a number, but rather get her home with you or at least hook up hoping she will be impress and remember if she is not too drunk. NUMBERS DON’T APLLY HERE! So what do you do well first you tighten your belt realize God gave you balls and start getting freaky on the dance floor .
She probably had some beers and no matter who it is in the dance floor all women get turned on so give her a good time by turning her on and then go for a big kiss. (yes big kiss not a ***** romantic kiss because if she is getting freaky with you those soft kisses make you look weak. Now situations may vary depending on the way she is dancing with you and the look on her eyes but hopefully you get the point. Also a big kiss doesn’t mean you leaving all your saliva in her face). She doesn’t kiss you , when the song is over say “ I have to go” and start dancing with a new girl!

Now the party is over or you find this hot chick by herself sitting down or in a corner of the room. THIS IS MONEY!!!!!! First of all don’t ever ask her if she is there with someone, that’s weak, you don’t care if she is here with Arnold, or Bruce lee you only care about getting her at all costs. Well this is when you pull the LONE AGGRESSIVE WOLF and come up with a conversation about nothing in fact you just let her due the talking get her a bit relaxed by joking and keeping the party atmosphere up and then you kiss her and invite her to your place. AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!! If she refuses say well I have to go are you going to stay here by yourself? This is the scene when the party is almost over and no one wants to be home alone at the end of the party but prefer to keep it going, so chances are she will take your offer! BESIDES IS COLLEGE ALL THIS WOMAN WANT TO HAVE FUN!

BE AGGRESSIVE!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post tiburon.

i have to agree with you on your points there. college students need to be aggressive when meeting girls. with all the people on campus, you need to do something to stand out from everyone and being aggressive will make that impression on the girl.

but from another college student, let me ask you this....when you start dating a girl...do you bend the typical rules of dating/relationship in college? dealin with busy girls with school and all.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiburon Bro,
You must understand, at college, your dealing with people in the 22 and under scene for the most part. Girls at that age are VERY concerned with looks. Looks, at that age, play a HUGE part. So even some other guy, with AFC tendencies that doesn't know half as much about DJ'in as you, may get the girl over you. Thats just the way it is. You will also notice, that as you get older, the girls start to care a little less about looks and a little more about the whole package.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to agree with myfriendblu, but to an extent. Looks are always going to get you in the door, but the key to almost any situation is persistence. She may even approach you because of your looks, but you have to be smart enough to do something about it.

Look, you can be aggressive as hell, in any venue or situation, but if you don't persist in being aggressive you won't get nearly the successes you could by being persistent. So she doesn't want to make out right NOW. She might later. So she doesn't feel like fooling around NOW, but she sure as hell might want to later. Understand?

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes. i think looks have something to do with it. if you are fugly...well, you arent going to get far with hot women. but if you are decent looking, dress fairly well, and got a good game to back it all up...it will take you VERY far.

Look, you can be aggressive as hell, in any venue or situation, but if you don't persist in being aggressive you won't get nearly the successes you could by being persistent. So she doesn't want to make out right NOW. She might later. So she doesn't feel like fooling around NOW, but she sure as hell might want to later. Understand?
I can relate to this 100%. Moodswings, lighting, whatever...it happens.

I might be speaking out of my rear right now but what i can say is that i got a lot on my plate right now and im learning things at an exponential rate right now so all this info is great and i hope more people can share their opinion.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep.
I approach it from a 50/50 ratio standpoint. See, 50 percent of getting chiks, at any age, is DJ ability. Regardless if the girl is 15 or 50.

Now, the other 50 percent differs from every age group. For getting girls under say, 22, its probably 40 percent looks and 10 percent status (money/job/house/car/power). As you get older, say with girls that are, 25, its about 25 percent looks, 25 percent status. With girls over 30, its completely reversed itself, with 40 percent status, and 10 percent looks. Older they get, the more closer to 50 percent status becomes. I have it pretty much nailed down to a very accurate scientific ratio. This status/looks ratio is a VERY good tool to go by.

djbegin

Don Juan
Reaction score
great thread

even though this is an old thread i thought i would respond to see if i could get more peoples opinions on this topic

K Street

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
Now, the other 50 percent differs from every age group. For getting girls under say, 22, its probably 40 percent looks and 10 percent status (money/job/house/car/power).
I'll say that status plays more than 10% when it comes to getting with college girls. You can look like nothing special, but if you're friends with a bouncer, bartender, etc. the women will find you a lot more interesting.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by K Street
I'll say that status plays more than 10% when it comes to getting with college girls. You can look like nothing special, but if you're friends with a bouncer, bartender, etc. the women will find you a lot more interesting.
oh yeah, no doubt that will give you an edge. but you cant always rely on "knowing people". To be honest with you, i find that my personality is all i need. Not to sound ****y or anything, i think many of the girls i meet like the fact that i like to have fun. i am very eccentric and outgoing and it counts when we all want to have fun. Of the girls i met this semester, that is what i find to be true of them.