“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Agree to Disagree

alias

New Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
OK, I think we should stop arguing now.

There comes a point in an argument where you must just agree to disagree. And I think that point has been reached.

To Winston:

If you want to go to Russia/ other countries to find women, go for it, and I really mean that. The only thing I have to say is that most of the people on the forum probably don't want to hear about it.

This forum is more about self improvement to the point where you can pick up women no matter where you are, and what you are doing.



To everyone else:

In truth he's after what everyone else is after, some good looking ladies. If he feels like he can do that more easily in another country, leave him too it. Calling him ugly and overweight is not helpful, it just causes arguments.


As a general point I think that lots of discussion on this board is good, but there will always be disagreements, just remember:

We are all in this together!


Alias
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
For fvck's sake, stop making posts about this.
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Yeah, just make replies to your old ones... seriously man.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top