Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Agree/Disagree - the reason "nice guy types" fail with women is...

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all the points and disagree on the implementation.

A man has his masculine role. In that he must always assert his boundaries there.

At the same time, a man must know a woman's role in his life. He must not interfere in that sphere. He must empower her and encourage her by standing strong when she has her emotional swings. Listen to her but don't take it to heart. Know the difference between what's masculine and what's feminine. Stay within those boundaries.

The time tested equilibrium must be maintained. When one shifts to the other, the equilibrium fails.

Can you explain more about these emotional swings?? More so the listen but don't take it to heart.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Can you explain more about these emotional swings?? More so the listen but don't take it to heart.
Meaning, when your girl gets in a emotional state where she's over-reacting to something you did or said, you don't get emotional about it, you remain calm and in your masculine state.

Her:A real gentlemen would walk on the side of the street closest to the street.

Me:yeah

Her:No really, I have a problem with that(voice getting louder) I don't like guys who don't know how to properly treat a women.

Me: changing subject) man I'm hungry as hell we need to go to five guys restaurant and get some burgers.

Her:don't change the subject dude! I'm being serious right now! I feel like your not taking me serious, it might not be a big deal to you but it is to Me!

Me: it's s big deal to you huh? Yeah I noticed smirking at her.

Her: you know what forget it! You don't care how I feel

Me:matter fact, let's go to ihop

True story.

You don't play into her games or emotional outburst, in other words, her emotional state has no effect on your emotional state.

This is just one of many examples.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Every men has inherent personality traits that belongs to either 1 of the 4 quadrants.

Every women has inherent personality traits that belongs to all 4 quadrants but more often then not leans towards 1.

Complicated? That's the root of their swings. In one moment they can display tendencies of a motivator, an intellectual, a doer or an expressive personality. These makes women excellent at multitasking and a genius at manipulation.

In her mood swings, just listen to her, she's trying to figure out what's bothering her, weaving her way through all 4 personalities. It doesn't make much sense for a man but it does for her. It's their thought process.

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every men has inherent personality traits that belongs to either 1 of the 4 quadrants.

Every women has inherent personality traits that belongs to all 4 quadrants but more often then not leans towards 1.

Complicated? That's the root of their swings. In one moment they can display tendencies of a motivator, an intellectual, a doer or an expressive personality. These makes women excellent at multitasking and a genius at manipulation.

In her mood swings, just listen to her, she's trying to figure out what's bothering her, weaving her way through all 4 personalities. It doesn't make much sense for a man but it does for her. It's their thought process.
So when women go through their moods, and they **** with us, were supposed to not react negatively period??

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So when women go through their moods, and they **** with us, were supposed to not react negatively period??
React negatively by arguing ?

How does that profit you?

A man must always be profitable in all situations.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main problem with nice guys are that they are frauds.

They aren't nice at all, they are simmering with rage under the surface and LOSE THEIR **** when their play invariably fails.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The main problem with nice guys are that they are frauds.

They aren't nice at all, they are simmering with rage under the surface and LOSE THEIR **** when their play invariably fails.
It's simmering with rages of unfulfilled lust...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on this is there is a difference between legitimate nice/genuine guys and the "nice guys" that many refer to finishing last.

"Nice guys" are the ones who do just about anything to get the attention of a female, often in a passive manipulative way. Think about the guy who stays "friends" with a female that he is interested in but never made a move on. He'll listen to her troubles with guys and be a shoulder to cry on.

A legitimate nice guy will have traits that are seen as attractive by well adjusted women. A man who is considerate of others, reliable, generous and all around has good intentions is a very attractive prospect, being a respectable man is a good thing. Men like this are pretty consistent and will not bring much drama into a relationship, something that a lot of women from trashy backgrounds would not be used to. Guys like this would be considered "boring" by such women, also a lot of girls in their teens and early 20s would feel the same way as well.