Aging is cruel to Women!

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I met a college friend. During our college days one could rate her as an 8 or 9. I was sexually attracted to her then but I had no interest in her so I didn't pursue, moreover I feared what she would become which is what I saw yesterday. She now looks like a 4 and she is like 25 years..... Daaammmnnn!

After college only few girls have been able to keep their beauty. Some have become overweight and looking my aunties. When I meet my college friends both gender, they keep admiring the new me and I get compliments on my looks. I want to live long so I pay attention to health a lot; going to the gym, I stop eating sweets and sugar 7 years ago. Wild bees Honey replaced my sugar. I don't eat processed foods. I try to stay natural as much as possible from food to soap and pomades. I sleep quite decently and moreover I am concentrated on my career and business.

I don't have secrets about how to remain youthful but I know sugar and processed foods are bad for you. Stay natural as much as you can and exercise regular.

Lastly I don't take protein powders. I get all my nutrients from naturally grown foods even including eggs; I take only eggs from free range birds I read a lot medical journals and watch a lot medical videos on YouTube like Dr. Berg and Andrew Hubberman.

Keep looking youthful because it looks like a sign of good Gene's even though you might not have them... lol

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always remember that the woman you are after and keeps you awake at night is losing value by the second.

I said it before: women's years are like dog years. A man's prime can be 45, while a woman's prime is around 25/30.

This is related to the power of walking away. Soon as you do walk away, you've taken some of her valuable time and she is worth less to the next man.

At some point you're fighting for a 40 y.o woman who acts like a teenager. But due to your sense of investment you dont wanna walk away. While every other man be like..
"Mwah". Hence why she comes back.

Even if she looks good at lets say 35, still she is fighting a lost battle against Father time. On top of that new women turning 18 everyday. We dont care that new men turn 18 every day.

Moral of the story; never forget that time is on YOUR side. Use this fact wisely to your advantage.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From time to time, I do check out the social media profiles of women who attended high school and college with me. The profiles I tend to check out are the profiles of the women who were most attractive when I was in high school and college. Today, these women are 38-40 years old.

Most of the women who were attractive during that era are less attractive now. A few women have aged well and are still attractive, though slightly off their peak. I have seen attractive women from the top sororities at my "Hot Girl U" lose a lot of attractiveness after having children somewhere around age 30.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Alvinkels,
The years can be tough on Western Women,here in Australia they live and die on the Beach,at thirty their faces are like Old Boots,if they Smoke then even worse...Stayed for six weeks in the Home of an Old Chinese Gentleman who made it to 110 years,with all his smarts too!...Like you he also ate a lot of Honey and took Royal Jelly religiously...He used to eat a little Fish,Chicken,Tofu,eggs and at least four serves of cooked green Vegetables every Day...He did everything in moderation.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kissed my high school crush the other night. Decided against even taking her home as I couldn't be bothered since she was only 'fairly hot' now and i'd only be doing it for bragging rights with my old high school friends who I still see regularly who all used to fancy her too lol

She was like a 10/10 when she was 15 when I first met her. Unreal. Was super hot up until about 22. Now at 32 I saw about 50 hotter girls that night. All mainly hot 18 year olds lol. She hasn't even 'let herself go' at all, tbh. She's Just lost that super hot girl youthful look that I think is rare to see in women past a certain age

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seemed a bit off
I agree.

Could even be 15-23/25.

Alludes to my previous point about woman's time =dog years.

There's a catch tho; in our days we WILL meet women who're fighting an uphill battle against father time. We have to be carefull NOT to become her male cheerleader while she succumbs under the pressure of " living her best life before its all over ". A 30 y.o woman might feel like "its her last chance to ride a quality based C0ck carousel ", while we think she's entering a phase where she wants peace and tranquility.

The catch I refer to is the fact that this hypothetical 30 y.o woman can ALSO take YEARS of your prime! As said before, oneites is no joke ,and perhaps oneites is even a natural thing.

The DJ learns to fight oneites and pick his battles. You must GROW and not DECLINE due to women.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The catch I refer to is the fact that this hypothetical 30 y.o woman can ALSO take YEARS of your prime! As said before, oneites is no joke ,and perhaps oneites is even a natural thing.
D@mn, bro. So true. Learned the hard way. That´s why b1tches shouldnt get any commitment, exclusivity or "girlfriend" label unless she checks most of your boxes.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's genuinely sad how many women start to lose their looks even as soon as their late 20s, and they're in complete denial.

Also I think women's peak may start even younger. Could be even younger than 18. Think of the social power the hottest girl at a high school has, she's like a Goddess. Same applies for college campuses though less so. Point being, most women start having sex by 14 or 15, so already their SMV is coming into play.

I'd say the majority of women start to lose their looks after about 23 or so and by the time they're 27-28 it seems to drop noticeably. Realistic peak is maybe 17-23 on average. In some rare cases women do look better in their late 20s or even their 30s but that's a very small fraction of them.

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been research that shows girls are maturing and reaching puberty sooner. Nobody really knows why. Some say its due to better/more food. Some people are saying it could also be the hormones in the food.

It's genuinely sad how many women start to lose their looks even as soon as their late 20s, and they're in complete denial.

Also I think women's peak may start even younger. Could be even younger than 18. Think of the social power the hottest girl at a high school has, she's like a Goddess. Same applies for college campuses though less so. Point being, most women start having sex by 14 or 15, so already their SMV is coming into play.

I'd say the majority of women start to lose their looks after about 23 or so and by the time they're 27-28 it seems to drop noticeably. Realistic peak is maybe 17-23 on average. In some rare cases women do look better in their late 20s or even their 30s but that's a very small fraction of them.

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I met a college friend. During our college days one could rate her as an 8 or 9. I was sexually attracted to her then but I had no interest in her so I didn't pursue, moreover I feared what she would become which is what I saw yesterday. She now looks like a 4 and she is like 25 years..... Daaammmnnn!
Wow! 8-9 at the age of 18 to 4 at the age of 25! She hit "The Wall" really fast. I would guess she's eating poorly, drinking, partying and/or doing drugs.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been research that shows girls are maturing and reaching puberty sooner. Nobody really knows why. Some say its due to better/more food. Some people are saying it could also be the hormones in the food.
I think it is because of their food... if you pay attention closely women in teen age eat a lot of sweets and we also these sweets and processed foods are filled estrogen boosting compounds.
For me I was never a fun of processed foods and sugar from a young age.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! 8-9 at the age of 18 to 4 at the age of 25! She hit "The Wall" really fast. I would guess she's eating poorly, drinking, partying and/or doing drugs.
I hardly doubt that... I spent a lot of time with her during college days. I think it is because of stress (unemployment is a hell in my country) and also it looks her LTR boyfriend broke things off I guess that affected her too and more she out of constant Male attention unlike those college days which has made her not to pay attention to her looks. Ooh and also she thick or fat. I know her mum who I think will be around 40s and daammmmn I asked myself how could a man live that. So think genes play another role. I really pay attention to girls mother's looks before considering something long term with her.

For me I have already made my mind to only consider long when I am in late 30s.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female looks peak somewhere in the age 18-25 range, with most women at absolute peak from 20-23. It's not a coincidence that peak female fertility is right around the 18-25 range too. A lot women in the last 3-4 decades have used birth control during peak fertility years so that's why childbirth has been postponed until around age 30 for a lot of women. In the last 10-20 years, it's been rare for women with bachelor's degrees or higher to have their first child before age 30.

There are a lot of women who are able to retain their looks after they turn 26. Many 26-30 year old women are attractive if they have a good diet.

The most attractive women from my high school and college classes were showing looks declines by somewhere in their early to mid-30s. It depended upon many factors, but the #1 factor I observed in looks declines was having their 1st child.

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hardly doubt that... I spent a lot of time with her during college days. I think it is because of stress (unemployment is a hell in my country) and also it looks her LTR boyfriend broke things off I guess that affected her too and more she out of constant Male attention unlike those college days which has made her not to pay attention to her looks. Ooh and also she thick or fat. I know her mum who I think will be around 40s and daammmmn I asked myself how could a man live that. So think genes play another role. I really pay attention to girls mother's looks before considering something long term with her.

For me I have already made my mind to only consider long when I am in late 30s.
I guess stress can age someone alot. Sad female beauty has an expiration date.

Smart thing to look at her mom to see how she'll look when she gets older.