Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aggressive or Passive ?

Bobby K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup boys,

Only my second time posting here and first time in years. I got a situation ! I slay my fair share, but this one might be best notch yet and I really really badly want it LOL. Long story short a couple months ago I switched gyms...mainly for new females. When I made the switch, the consensus hottest girl in the gym and arguably the hottest female I've ever seen would stare at me. I built some rapport with her by just staring back and flirting with our eyes and then eventually approaching, but every time I did she got endearingly shy and nervous. Word was out that she just turned 18 so I wasn't super agressive to begin with, but I definitely i felt like she had a bit of a crush on me. She gets flustered a few times when I approach and I decide to back off a bit because she was just very timid and that's annoying sometimes. However as I began to stop actively approaching she goes to a mutual gym friend and starts talking to him about me and he reports back to me one day "shes nervous around you because she likes you and she was like when is your boy gonna come get my number." So I get up and go get her number and snapchat ( I usually run snapchat) and im excited. Although when I tried talking to her on technology she was very cold and unresponsive, which I expected because in my experience a legit 10 never makes it this easy...so I play the games and she shows some subtle signs of warmth, but for the most part I'm not getting much at all out of her over snapchat ( she definitely uses it). However she begins to approach me in the gym. I even caught her waiting by the bench outside the gym area to catch me on the way out as she came in a few days back and I'm building atleast some comfort with her in person, but I kind of feel like I'm losing her grasp a bit and don't know how aggressive I should be ? By now I would have just asked her out but she has given me nothing to work with over text or snap and not enough in person. So on one hand I'm like whatever dude just keep talking to her in the gym and eventually you can ease her into a date because right now it's not looking too hot ? On the other hand im like she was crushing on you hard before and literally told someone else she wanted me to come get her number, so why not just shoot the ****ing shot ? I usually don't care this much about one female but man like I said I realllly want this one. Portfolio is always diversified. Just want some advice with this one boys. Please and thank you.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think treating her like a lamb is a mistake, she's a 10 and probably never gets bashful over anyone, girls LIVE for these moments. You stood out from the crowd of a hundred guys that are probably filling her inbox everyday, don't become one them, go up to her and ask her if she wants to grab a drink or however you would normally ask a girl out. Don't treat her any differently

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think treating her like a lamb is a mistake, she's a 10 and probably never gets bashful over anyone, girls LIVE for these moments. You stood out from the crowd of a hundred guys that are probably filling her inbox everyday, don't become one them, go up to her and ask her if she wants to grab a drink or however you would normally ask a girl out. Don't treat her any differently
What Medina said, only i would not go for drinks with her. When she's this shy around you, conversation could be tough. I would go for some activity. Ask her what she likes or propse st. you like. Biking, hiking, whatever... I always find these kind more easy going.

Bobby K

Don Juan
Reaction score

Very sound advice; just given her younger age, shyness and how the mutual friend said she liked me, made me more inclined to treat her like a "lamb". At this point better to drop the details and just run it like I usually do. Thanks for the response.

matteo-d

Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 on this !

Indeed, her inbox must be filled with hundreds of guys harassing her all the time, do you really expect her to skim through all the pretenders every day ? lol

Indeed focus on live interactions, ask her out for anything, if she likes you as much as you say, she will say yes to pretty much everything as long as it doesn't look scary or creepy.

And if you ask her out twice, and both times she says no and give some excuse, then goodbye lady :p

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s 18 gentlemen. Not drinking age in US. Duh.

Next time you see her you do this:

“Hi. After workout I’m going to grab a soda/coffee/ tea/Jamba Juice (whatever non alcoholic thing you drink)...you should come with me. I’ll drive & drop you back off here after at your car”

Then you give a charming smile and wait a moment. If she hesitates you do the presumptive close:

“Well let’s go. I promise not to bite today” and grin.

That’s aggressive in a way women love.

Trust me. Guys that are that bold get results. I’m a chick. I should know, lol.