"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Aggressive IOIs and confrontations from minority women for going after white girls.

Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
Ever since I have improved myself and upped my value, the results I get from dating apps and going out are insane. For reference, I am a 6'1 Indian guy but I look better than most guys of my race.

I have had a really weird thing happen to me ever since.

While white girls have become a lot more receptive and give me soft IOIs, ethnic women give me aggressive IOIs and then if they see me with a white girl, it turns into confrontations and me being cornered. The only group that does not care are Asian women.

The ones I get it from the worst are Hispanic and especially black women. A lot of it being "WTF are you doing with her?" and "whats wrong with our race?". Often times it is being rude to the girl I am with and at times even trying to challenge her to a fight....

For some strange reason though, Middle Eastern and Indian women are a runner-up with the amount of dislike I get but I also get a lot of aggressive IOIs from them.

Its like every time the same story

1 - See me with a white girl or going for a white girl

2 - Aggressive IOI and flirting, trying to get me to give them attention

3 - Number 2 does not work

4 - Confrontations and anger for me not being receptive, even calling me a sell-out and uncle tom

One thing I have to say is that minority women are a heck of a lot more open and direct with their feelings than white girls....
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
Ever since I have improved myself and upped my value, the results I get from dating apps and going out are insane. For reference, I am a 6'1 Indian guy but I look better than most guys of my race.

I have had a really weird thing happen to me ever since.

While white girls have become a lot more receptive and give me soft IOIs, ethnic women give me aggressive IOIs and then if they see me with a white girl, it turns into confrontations and me being cornered. The only group that does not care are Asian women.

The ones I get it from the worst are Hispanic and especially black women. A lot of it being "WTF are you doing with her?" and "whats wrong with our race?". Often times it is being rude to the girl I am with and at times even trying to challenge her to a fight....

For some strange reason though, Middle Eastern and Indian women are a runner-up with the amount of dislike I get but I also get a lot of aggressive IOIs from them.

Its like every time the same story

1 - See me with a white girl or going for a white girl

2 - Aggressive IOI and flirting, trying to get me to give them attention

3 - Number 2 does not work

4 - Confrontations and anger for me not being receptive, even calling me a sell-out and uncle tom

One thing I have to say is that minority women are a heck of a lot more open and direct with their feelings than white girls....
I have no experience but possibly you are directing the discourse in this direction? lots of black dudes with white girls around here and I never see ethnic girls paying any mind but maybe its because I don't? one thing that's definite though is that white guys will go rosé if they see a sexy white girl with a dominant black man. actually hilarious imho
 
Top