Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aggressive IOIs and confrontations from minority women for going after white girls.

Reaction score
Ever since I have improved myself and upped my value, the results I get from dating apps and going out are insane. For reference, I am a 6'1 Indian guy but I look better than most guys of my race.

I have had a really weird thing happen to me ever since.

While white girls have become a lot more receptive and give me soft IOIs, ethnic women give me aggressive IOIs and then if they see me with a white girl, it turns into confrontations and me being cornered. The only group that does not care are Asian women.

The ones I get it from the worst are Hispanic and especially black women. A lot of it being "WTF are you doing with her?" and "whats wrong with our race?". Often times it is being rude to the girl I am with and at times even trying to challenge her to a fight....

For some strange reason though, Middle Eastern and Indian women are a runner-up with the amount of dislike I get but I also get a lot of aggressive IOIs from them.

Its like every time the same story

1 - See me with a white girl or going for a white girl

2 - Aggressive IOI and flirting, trying to get me to give them attention

3 - Number 2 does not work

4 - Confrontations and anger for me not being receptive, even calling me a sell-out and uncle tom

One thing I have to say is that minority women are a heck of a lot more open and direct with their feelings than white girls....

Reaction score
Ever since I have improved myself and upped my value, the results I get from dating apps and going out are insane. For reference, I am a 6'1 Indian guy but I look better than most guys of my race.

I have had a really weird thing happen to me ever since.

While white girls have become a lot more receptive and give me soft IOIs, ethnic women give me aggressive IOIs and then if they see me with a white girl, it turns into confrontations and me being cornered. The only group that does not care are Asian women.

The ones I get it from the worst are Hispanic and especially black women. A lot of it being "WTF are you doing with her?" and "whats wrong with our race?". Often times it is being rude to the girl I am with and at times even trying to challenge her to a fight....

For some strange reason though, Middle Eastern and Indian women are a runner-up with the amount of dislike I get but I also get a lot of aggressive IOIs from them.

Its like every time the same story

1 - See me with a white girl or going for a white girl

2 - Aggressive IOI and flirting, trying to get me to give them attention

3 - Number 2 does not work

4 - Confrontations and anger for me not being receptive, even calling me a sell-out and uncle tom

One thing I have to say is that minority women are a heck of a lot more open and direct with their feelings than white girls....
I have no experience but possibly you are directing the discourse in this direction? lots of black dudes with white girls around here and I never see ethnic girls paying any mind but maybe its because I don't? one thing that's definite though is that white guys will go rosé if they see a sexy white girl with a dominant black man. actually hilarious imho