"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Agent Smith is right.

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
"There is no denying purpose. Without purpose we would not exist. It is purpose that created us. Purpose that connects us. Purpose that pulls us. That guides us. That drives us. It is purpose that defines us. Purpose that binds us." -Agent Smith, Matrix: Reloaded.

Stop and think about the times when your mind wrapped around some goal. Some attainable height that you believed you could reach. Nothing stopped you or kept you from going onward and upward. Nothing could, you were determined and energized by this goal. You had a purpose.

Now think about those times when you tried to set a goal but excuse after excuse kept you at home. Want to get into shape but you never go to the gym. Tell yourself you have to start working out but stop going after 3 days. This is a goal you want but just couldn't get the motivation. I had this problem but i've overcome it by changing my goal to a purpose. My goal is to get bigger, faster, stronger, more stamina so that when i go to boot camp early next year I won't be slammed as hard by the physical training. Far and wide this is the hardest part of boot camp. I now have a purpose for this goal. I don't miss a workout or a meal now. To miss one is unthinkable in my mind. All because i changed the perspective of my goal. I gave myself a reason for that goal.

Try it out, it worked for me.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Not a too good tip but it's nice because it's already been said in the Bible.

Btw, are you willing to die to Agent Smith? :)
 
Top