“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Age setting me back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trumpetman

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
What did you guys do when you were freshman to get the girls that were older tahn you. Here its pretty darn hard to get a sophmore or junior. Ususally toward me or any other freshman they'll just brush you off. And what'd you guys do about rides. Just get a ride from good old mom everytime?

Brandon
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
People always thought I was a sophmore/junior when I was a freshman (Im a sophmore now). People tend to disrespect freshmen a bit more, highschool is ****ed up like that. Just run your game like you normally would. If a girl brushes you off JUST BECAUSE you are a freshman, she is a shallow ***** and isnt worth your time.



Originally posted by Trumpetman
And what'd you guys do about rides. Just get a ride from good old mom everytime?
I dont give a crap. I take the Dash or the schoolbus, and whenever I can I get rides from parents or friends.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Help me out. i'm English, what ages are sophmore/junior etc....
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Trumpetman,

Just do what you normally do. There's no point in trying something special or out of your way to please some girl that's only a one or two years older than you. If they can't see past that, then fùck them and keep trying.

About rides, getting a lift from your mom is still alright. You have a legit excuse for that. If possible, though, try to get rides from friends. That way may seem "cooler" and, if something doesn't quite go right, you can still have a blast with your buds.

jonny football hero,

A freshman is a ninth grader in high school, usually 13 or 14. That's like Form 2, right?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Interpol
Freshman = 1st year of HS / 9th grade 14-15
Sophmore = 2nd year of HS / 10th grade 15-16
Junior = 3rd year of HS / 11th grade 16-17
Senior = 4th year of HS / 12th grade 17-18
Usually.

Oh yeah, and this stuff has been discussed a lot, do a search please.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top