Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

age prediciment!! advice pls

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, Im 24...I saw my friend the other day....and hung out with him and his younger sister. He told me that his sister fancies me...and suprisingly he seemed really cool about it, and gave the impression he wouldnt be bothered about anything between me and her.

THe problem is, she is 18!! I will mention that I live in UK, where legal consent is 16..

I just dont know what to do...I have been messaging her, and she I said she can come round mine and watch a movie tonight...she said wanted to but had prior plans...anyways she countered for tomorrow night...which in my household can be quite crowded...

so I was thinking about maybe trying to go out someplace with her? or try and go round hers instead? - - - I told her I might be busy, but I will let her know tomorrow...

WHat should I do??

I will also mention that suprisingly we had stuff in common, and she seemed quite mature..not an annoying squeaky young chick... hmmmm

Thanks in advance guys

SBW

Don Juan
Reaction score
24 (or early-mid20s)/18 guy/girl is pretty common in the UK IME. The relative maturities tend to be reasonably balanced.

God luck! :)

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got this girl's number in one of my classes and she's 18. It sucks because I don't know where to take her. All the best places to take a girl are 21+. :confused:

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys...this makes me feel better about the whole situation.

and to JLay87 I can relate to your problem a little bit...it seems more difficult knowing where to take them where there is a significant age gap...

In my case, I might take her out someplace..maybe cinema (boring I know, but safe bet).....Hmm, I will decide for definite tomorrow!

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob said:
also depends on how close you and your friend are, this could potentially end your friendship if anything fvcks up, are you prepared to take that risk?
I know its delicate and fragile...but I know what kind of person I am, and I'm not into using and abusing chicks...so I have no concerns.

Also the fact that my friend is so relaxed about it speaks volumes of the kind of person I am...I hope lol :woo:

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
18 and 24? Not an issue.

I was dating (well, nibbling with) 19 year olds when I was 33. Good times.

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
closing in on 27 now and I'm dating a 18 year old as well. Good times indeed.

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok...come on the ONLY place to go is either an over 21 club or to the movies? Wow, I usually don't like either of these ideas. I would much rather go grab coffee, have her come with you "shopping" so you can get a new shirt of course or whatever. But you go into all these diff shops make fun of her for the things that she likes..I mean come on be diff, everyone has taken her to the movies. A nice drive to see scenery and talking is great too, think outside the box guys. I thought this was pretty common to do these sorts of "dates". And by doing the coffee your meeting in one place and your going to another, so thats like an instadate where she feels more comfortable with you.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I passed 40 a few years back and I dated an 18 year old last year for a bit, as well as a 21, 23, 26 and 31. No big thing really; the friends sister thing is a lot bigger deal. There are lots of women out there to date, why risk a friendship?

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I passed 40 a few years back and I dated an 18 year old last year for a bit, as well as a 21, 23, 26 and 31. No big thing really; the friends sister thing is a lot bigger deal. There are lots of women out there to date, why risk a friendship?

because its there. Also you could end up brother in law to your friend which would be boss.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shyguy32 said:
Ok...come on the ONLY place to go is either an over 21 club or to the movies? Wow, I usually don't like either of these ideas. I would much rather go grab coffee, have her come with you "shopping" so you can get a new shirt of course or whatever. But you go into all these diff shops make fun of her for the things that she likes..I mean come on be diff, everyone has taken her to the movies. A nice drive to see scenery and talking is great too, think outside the box guys. I thought this was pretty common to do these sorts of "dates". And by doing the coffee your meeting in one place and your going to another, so thats like an instadate where she feels more comfortable with you.
Read my mind brother....take shyguys advice or Take her ice skatin, hookah lounges with pool tables are cool to:), coffee plus something exciting/fun always works! The other night smokin' hookah I was in pimp mode and felt like that caterpillar off alice in wonderland ha.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
because its there. Also you could end up brother in law to your friend which would be boss.
She's 18, she's not gonna marry him and even if she did, the'd probably end up divorced if they marry that young. It's a great way to screw up a friendship but heck, nothing lasts forever. Poon isn't that hard to get though, I think I'd pass, or friendzone her.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You care more bout the fact thats shes 18 than the fact that shes ur buddy's baby sister? I cant imagine how akward that must feel for him.
"dude I just f-closed your lil sis... high five"