"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Age of women you pick up

Age of women you pick up

  • Younger than me by 1~5 years old

    Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Younger than me by 5~10 years old

    Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Younger than me by 10~XX years old

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Older than me by 1~5 years old

    Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Older than me by 5~10 years old

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Older than me by 10~XX years old

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same age as me

    Votes: 12 24.0%

  • Total voters
    50

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
I find out sometimes when I talk to women, found out they are way older than me (often 3~4 years older)

so I am really bad at looking women's age by how they look.


Now back to poll, what age group of women do you pick on, younger? older? same as your age? which group you tend to have more success with? why?



from my experience:

I have more success with younger ones because I like young women (in relationship), sometimes old women (in bed) :D

I feel I am more mature and needs to be the man for her. When a lady is older than me, I don't feel that power of manlness... weird :confused:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Well...

personally, i tend to go for women that are slightly older than me when going to clubs (out partying) etc...

I do this because they have experiance, so it makes whatever we do "more" pleasureable to a certein extent.

Now when it comes to relationships i HATE dating younger woemn for the simple fact that they are just too immature for me. ( i am not saying ALL of them are, but an outstanding majority of them ARE)

So this will lead to lots of arguements and the difference in maturity levels will probably bring the relationship to an end, sooner or later.

I think that rather than AGE, i look for the maturity level of the chick, and then judge by THAT if she is "relationship" material. (Obviously i would jugde if a chick is relationship material about many other things, but on THIS subject, i think that maturity plays a big role in my decision)

tom121 said:

which group you tend to have more success with? why?
My Answer:

Normally the older women (Same age as me, or 1 or 2 years older than me) are the kind that i have the "most" success with, because they are more mature, have been through alot (experianced), and they just see things in a more "realistic/senceable" way.

tom121 said:

i don't feel that power of manlness
Well, with older women seeing as that they DO have more experiance than u, and do "supposadly" know what they are doing etc, it DOES make it psycologically harder to "feel" manly etc with older women.

But the answer to this is simple, just act with her as u would act with any girl u meet, and apply the usual DJ technique's, DO NOT feel intimidated by the fact that she is older than you.

No matter how old she is, she is still just a woman, and u need to act as the "alpha male" and how her that YOU are in control and YOU are running the show;) Older chicks like that and it will probably attract them even more to you. ( I say this cause i knoe its true, i'd done it before, and i have seen it be done)

I think i covered what was needed to be covered, so ya... i hope i answered your question to your satisfaction.:D

Laterz...
 

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
I can't DJ one-night-stand-style. So, the only ones who EVEN get jokes are normaly 23+. Younger ones don't get my DJing.

I mean, they don't get why I would say that I want to marry them, and that I've thought about them all day. They either:

a) Want to **** (and don't even know how, don't even know they want to ****, etc).
b) Want a relationship, with a Nice Guy.

In both a, and b, they don't really know what they want, so they're a ****ing mess. They are confused and still looking for a personality of their own. Etc, etc.

Though, I'd love to **** them. :D
 
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Yeah I hear ya man, those clueless responses. I have a few younger femfriends that dig my laid back attitude and me laughing at all those chumps that they hang with in secondary school, but I find it kind of cheap to take advantage of that.
Thats probably just me though. I'm working on the 18-22 range though but 23-30 I think would be a gooood starter
 

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
723
Reaction score
1
Location
Jax Bch, FL - 3rd Street Crew
19 is the lowest age I'd go for and it just so happens this new girl I've met just turned that age. She has the maturity and wants me to bring her "inner freak" out for her.:D

a) Want to **** (and don't even know how, don't even know they want to ****, etc).
Damn right, SamePendo, teach them how....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome, Italy
I'm 18, and I like to go for women who are 17-22. The oldest I've been with was 22, and let me tell you, she was the best fvck I've ever had!! :p

Younger women = naive

Of course I might not have these thoughts when I'm around the age of 21, but I'm currently too mature for 15-17 year olds, they just give me headaches.
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
I'm 26.

I date girls within the range of 18-32 though I prefer the girls to be about 25.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
I can't tell ages either.

I don't ask the usual questions.."where you live",age,major,etc..ugh.

I don't do that fluff talk anymore.
 

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
700
Reaction score
6
Location
Sydney
I'm 25 so i would no go out with anyone younger than 20. Although i could go younger because many people think i'm about 20 when i ask them how old i am but i don't want to become some sicko.
 

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
SamePendo, teach them how....
I can't c&F with them. This last girl, 17:

I told her I had missed her a lot (we recently have being seeing each other daily). And that I wrote 4 poems thinking in her. I also then told her I wanted to get married with her, but that I was looking for someone who could sing.

She thought I was serious. :rolleyes:

Maybe less ****y, and more funny? Less wit, and more... stupidity?

Please, if anyone can tell me how to DJ girls who aren't "that easy", and are, uninteresting, are young... just to get some lil' somethin'... please! Guide me!


Oh, and let me add. I pick up etc, 5-10 years older than me. That doesn't mean I LOOOOVE milfs. 30ish, 40ish, and even some 50ish milfs are a constant target of SamePendo.
 
Top