Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age = Nothing

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with some guys in College Park on Thursday and last night. I'm not going to write up a full field report since there's nothing spectacular to report, nor anything you guys could gain from it except what I'm writing here.

Thursday and last night proved, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that age doesn't matter. My wings and I were in a set with several HBs and we held our own with them. Something the blond said stuck with me and I actually almost laughed when she said it when I realized it's significance, but I got distracted and lost my train of thought. However, I was thinking about it again this afternoon and here's the deal:

I'm 32....and I nearly closed a 17-19 year old! :D

What clued me in was when she said she'd lived in England back in 2000 or 2001 when she was in 5th grade. I sat down and did the math....and busted out laughing.

Moral of the story is they just don't care. Furthermore, I had my wedding ring on just to see how that affected things. Overall I'd say it hurt, but in that instance it just goes to show that when it's going well nothing like age or relationship status matters.

Furthermore, last night was pretty much a repeat. Plenty of attention from 18-23 year olds. I think I've found a great area to pick up women. And the best part about picking up in college town, I keep getting older and they stay the same age :D

Here's the even wilder thing I thought of wrt the blond from Thursday night. My boy is 6. She was ~18. That's a 12 year age difference. I'm 32 and she's 18. That's a 14 year age difference. Hahahahahaha!!!!!! I don't know why but it just cracks me up to no end.

Feek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:

Moral of the story is they just don't care. Furthermore, I had my wedding ring on just to see how that affected things. Overall I'd say it hurt, but in that instance it just goes to show that when it's going well nothing like age or relationship status matters.

Here's the even wilder thing I thought of wrt the blond from Thursday night. My boy is 6. She was ~18. That's a 12 year age difference. I'm 32 and she's 18. That's a 14 year age difference. Hahahahahaha!!!!!! I don't know why but it just cracks me up to no end.
I was reading your post and thinking "Now, here's a guy who gets it." Age is just a number. Without sounding too granola, it's all about your energy. Women love love love good energy.

I always keep my wedding ring on, but I also have a claddagh ring on that a girl I was recently seeing gave to me. It's turned the right way, so it makes a good talking point, because if there's one thing almost every girl notices, it's rings. It's also a good way to be up front as to what I'm looking for - no relationships, just physical. That's just outer telegraphy of my philosophy that you have to be honest with yourself and whatever women you meet as to what you want out whatever level relationship you have with her.

I'm in almost the same boat as you. I'm 32 with a 5 year old (I also have a 3 and 2 year old), but I never really considered age, though I do understand why you find it funny. To me, they're an adult human being with needs and wants, and so am I. Age is just a "thing" people use to keep track of how long they have until they die. That's not something that concerns me anymore beyond the laws that says a girl under 21 can't get into a drinking establishment.

Good job and good luck with your new epiphany.

djzulu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in my mid 30's and just went on a date with a 21 year old. Had you asked me last week - would have never believed it could happen, but it did!

It's all in your mind, but I do believe that as you get older it gets harder - mostly because your frame of minds keeps changing and you start looking for more meaningful connections.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djzulu said:
I am in my mid 30's and just went on a date with a 21 year old. Had you asked me last week - would have never believed it could happen, but it did!

It's all in your mind, but I do believe that as you get older it gets harder - mostly because your frame of minds keeps changing and you start looking for more meaningful connections.
Depends on what you're looking for. For overall "game" it's gotten far far faaaar easier now that I'm older. Younger guys just can't hold a candle to what I offer. Coupled with quality game and I'm head & shoulders above the competition (young college kids usually).

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks definitely see no difference between guys who are 25 and 35, and not much difference even if you're older than that. Write this same post when you're 40 and it might mean something.

phillyb

Don Juan
Reaction score
saltyk9 said:
you know what is weird... I am kind of in the same boat but only the complete opposite... I am 22 years old and I just started dating a sexy 36 yr old woman... why am I doing this?? hahaha

Because, that rocks.

when i was 26 i was hitting a 39 year old......mmmmmm enjoy it bro

godofanxiety

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread and the FR Warrior74 posted really lifted me up. And here I was thinking I was to old for a 21yo girl.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just turned 31 a couple of weeks ago....

My girlfriend is 21 and amazing. Intelligent. Beautiful. She knows what she wants in life....and age has nothing to do with it.

Stay in shape and always have stories to tell.

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
have to agree with this post. It blew my mind once I got back in good physical shape how easily I could pick up women far younger than me and also fvck them they are only interested in your body and how you fvck them. With age comes experience ;)

armstrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
alphamailman said:
Bro, u gotta love the D.C. area. Women far outnumber us. Going into the city itself is good too, try adams morgan, chinatown, no luck with k street though.
Is this a joke? I lived in MD once and never even SAW attractive women, much less met any.

armstrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
I just turned 31 a couple of weeks ago....

My girlfriend is 21 and amazing. Intelligent. Beautiful. She knows what she wants in life....and age has nothing to do with it.

Stay in shape and always have stories to tell.
Where do you meet a young woman like that? I live in a college town and have the worst luck with these young girls. Sure, we find each other attractive, but once we start to talk then it all goes downhill. They just can't hold an adult conversation. We have nothing in common.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
armstrong said:
Where do you meet a young woman like that? I live in a college town and have the worst luck with these young girls. Sure, we find each other attractive, but once we start to talk then it all goes downhill. They just can't hold an adult conversation. We have nothing in common.
I don't buy that.

I know the type of girl you are talking about, but they don't represent the entire population.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that a woman has to be "on your level". I find it refreshing to be with a younger woman who I can introduce the world to through my eyes.

They are out there, and they are a lot of fun. Keep your eyes open.

Juando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
armstrong said:

Narrow down the field- meet women who are students in the arts, writers,
musicians, etc. You just might find yourself huffing and puffing to keep up with THEM.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think dealing with younger women brings out more confidence in myself, they've always been easier for me, way easier. I guess it also helps that I look like a young kid myself what with my small amount of facial hair and short stature.

Although they can be annoying when trying to have a more mature discussion (comprehension isn't always there), which is only natural given my age and life experience. Older women tend to have more manipulative tactics under their belts, it's sort of "refined", lol.