"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Age - LTR guys and serious playas

The DomMega

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
59
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
Las Vegas, NV
LOL @ the God Squad, hehe.

If anyone does come in here talking **** they're just defending THEIR realities based on the choices they've made. Kind of like, "Yeah, I ****ed up, but I don't have to admit that to you. And in fact I'll fight you tooth and nail to defend my choices." Doesn't mean they're right, but if people start getting pissy here, they just need to be called on it. This is a civilized discussion. Why are you on a site like this if you're married anyway? You guys need a glass of water to wash down that hate and **** and then stop pretending like you have game. Married people don't have game in my eyes, even if they cheat, which I don't condone, you've still been duped in more ways than one. And keep in mind I have A LOT of married friends, and they admit they made a mistake. Check yourself.

on a sidenote: Pre-nups only protect you for what you have going into the marriage. Anything you gain while married is fair game and can be divied up in divorce court, just like anything else. So in retrospect, prenups aren't really worth the paper they're printed on.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Dommega

You are 100% on when you talk about pre-nups and divorce. You are going to lose a lot no matter what. The game is set up to protect women and children (I have no problem with the children being protected) and the man is the bad guy. No questions about it. THe worst thing is that male judges, etc, are symps and protect full-grown women... they are allowed to raid our wallets and we can't do a thing to stop it. THe jackasses who defend this are the lowest of the low, in my opinion.

Wyldfire

Ageee with your points. However, 99% of the chumps out there do not marry for the right reasons..

Myfriendblu

Glad to see there are some of you guys who listen and learn from my mistakes. It make me feel that all my chumping in the past at least will help the future generation.

Dietzcoi
 
Top