Age - LTR guys and serious playas

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ the God Squad, hehe.

If anyone does come in here talking **** they're just defending THEIR realities based on the choices they've made. Kind of like, "Yeah, I ****ed up, but I don't have to admit that to you. And in fact I'll fight you tooth and nail to defend my choices." Doesn't mean they're right, but if people start getting pissy here, they just need to be called on it. This is a civilized discussion. Why are you on a site like this if you're married anyway? You guys need a glass of water to wash down that hate and **** and then stop pretending like you have game. Married people don't have game in my eyes, even if they cheat, which I don't condone, you've still been duped in more ways than one. And keep in mind I have A LOT of married friends, and they admit they made a mistake. Check yourself.

on a sidenote: Pre-nups only protect you for what you have going into the marriage. Anything you gain while married is fair game and can be divied up in divorce court, just like anything else. So in retrospect, prenups aren't really worth the paper they're printed on.

Last edited:

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dommega

You are 100% on when you talk about pre-nups and divorce. You are going to lose a lot no matter what. The game is set up to protect women and children (I have no problem with the children being protected) and the man is the bad guy. No questions about it. THe worst thing is that male judges, etc, are symps and protect full-grown women... they are allowed to raid our wallets and we can't do a thing to stop it. THe jackasses who defend this are the lowest of the low, in my opinion.

Wyldfire

Ageee with your points. However, 99% of the chumps out there do not marry for the right reasons..

Myfriendblu

Glad to see there are some of you guys who listen and learn from my mistakes. It make me feel that all my chumping in the past at least will help the future generation.

Dietzcoi