Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age Limit for clubs?

Mike24ct

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys.

I'm a 28 y/o (soon to be 29) RAFC. Am I too old to go to dance clubs, bars, etc?

Also, I do go out solo most of the time. Women almost always ask, "Are you hear ALONE?" What is a good comeback line so I don't look like a loser?

Assuming I get my game going, what age range of women could I reasonably expect to get?

Thanks for your input.

Mike

CEF

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** no. I still go out often.

If they ask why you are alone you just say something like 'My friends were all busy tonight but there was no way that was going to get in the way of having a good time!'.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you have to ask you've got something else to worry about. If you feel that by default a person's age is a limit on where you can go or what you can do, you have the wrong attitude.

If you want to go clubbing, GO CLUBBING! Who's going to stop you? The only person that can is you and using a lame excuse like age is just a cop out. If you can hold your own in a club, who the fvck cares how old you are.

Yes, I'm on my got d@mn soap box because I am 37 and I'm an avid clubber. I will flirt with and sarge any woman in a skirt as long as she is legal. Why, because I can, no matter my age. :cool:

Someone on the board has a kick @ss tag line which you should always keep in mind when you go clubbing, no matter your age.

"Walk in like you don't care who owns the place!"

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
HB: "Are you here alone?"
Me: "Why, you looking to upgrade?"

BTW, I'm in my early 40's and still go to bars/pubs/clubs where the age group is 21-35 and still pull younger women.

Probably more so now than when I was in my 20's

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, if you have to ask these questions, you're not yet fully Reformed. i'm 37 and go out, alone many times cuz most of my buds are married (uh, soon to be divorced).

HB: are you here alone?
TooCold: yes (proceed with rapport building)

simple as that. lying or making up some lame line makes you appear that you are ashamed of it. a woman will see right through that. also, 'are you here alone' is a test. do you have the b@lls to give her a straight answer? that's my take on it.

Jay Gatsby

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this:

Woman: Are you here alone?

Man: Yes I am, and I don't bite...well, maybe a just a little. <accompanied by an innocent grin and eye contact>

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been going out alone a bunch lately myself. I see more and more people that go out alone as well.
If you really feel uncomfortable about it say you are new in town but also remember this.
Most women will never go out by themselves. I have known quite a few girls that were more attracted to me BECAUSE I had the guts to go out by myself.