Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age difference

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
He guys, some background info. I’m a 30 year old fit male. I often get estimated that I’m 25 or 26 years old.

now with some plates they ask me what my age is. I tell em 30 and they don’t believe it. Sometimes even shocking lol. But now i get often that they can’t handle the age difference ( i date women from 21 to 27). Mostly the younger ones. Even as they say I look 25ish.

do you guys have these experiences and how did you handle those. I know just say oké good luck and that’s it.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Age 26, I dated a 19 year old. She was mature for 6 months until the age difference became apparent

Age 25 I dated a 28 year old. She was immature and it didn't last long at all.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
The age difference is just a way they can let you down easily without feeling like the bad guy or their hamster convincing themselves to get out of a relationship they aren't happy in. Women are always looking for an excuse to second guess their decision. Once they determine they are not completely happy, they will grasp at any straw available to justify their decision to end things; or to ease the impact on you. I'm 40, my plates range from early to late 20s, and very rarely, early 30s.

It's almost as ludicrous as a woman ending things with you because they all of sudden decided you weren't tall enough. Sorry OP, they just needed an excuse to monkey branch. You should be relieved, some women don't even have the courtesy to make up an excuse or end things before monkey branching. Bottom-line, if a woman decides to end things, regardless of how ridiculous it sounds, have some dignity and walk away. Don't apply your rational and logical, male mind to figure out why.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He guys, some background info. I’m a 30 year old fit male. I often get estimated that I’m 25 or 26 years old.

now with some plates they ask me what my age is. I tell em 30 and they don’t believe it. Sometimes even shocking lol. But now i get often that they can’t handle the age difference ( i date women from 21 to 27). Mostly the younger ones. Even as they say I look 25ish.

do you guys have these experiences and how did you handle those. I know just say oké good luck and that’s it.
Women will use the age difference as an excuse if they don't like you. If you look 25, you might as well just tell them you're 25 anyway. You just have to be careful to avoid mentioning things like "I witnessed the handover of Hong Kong in 1997" or "this place sure has changed since I was here 20 years ago".

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will use the age difference as an excuse if they don't like you. If you look 25, you might as well just tell them you're 25 anyway. You just have to be careful to avoid mentioning things like "I witnessed the handover of Hong Kong in 1997" or "this place sure has changed since I was here 20 years ago".
That's funny.
I'm someone who nearly always lies about my age. Sometimes massively!! (such as when I banged a 17 year old before covid lockdown and knocked off about 14 years from my own age!) lol.
As you say, it's so easy to slip up, though. Little things like knowing the words to old songs and stuff has got me in trouble before. It's so funny. I actually kind of enjoy it

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny.
I'm someone who nearly always lies about my age. Sometimes massively!! (such as when I banged a 17 year old before covid lockdown and knocked off about 14 years from my own age!) lol.
As you say, it's so easy to slip up, though. Little things like knowing the words to old songs and stuff has got me in trouble before. It's so funny. I actually kind of enjoy it
Yeah, it can be hard not to slip up. I look about 10 years younger so that's generally what I say. Last time I was in Vietnam it was hard not to talk about the time I had been there before, which was exactly 20 years ago. People always ask "is it your first time here" and then follow up with "when were you last here" etc

When I was younger, I used to have to do the opposite and say I was older. One woman that I met at the airport obviously liked me but I was 18 and she was about 25. So I lied to her and when she found out the truth she cried and said she couldn't be with me as I was too young. But then she changed her mind hhh.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not seeking anything serious and just after plates/fwb/hookups, be the age they think you are. In the end it's not going to matter if they aren't going to be sticking around for the long haul. My $.02

But as others said, you got to have a tight story with songs, movies, graduation dates, school dates, birthday year, etc. If you slip up, you are out.

You can also use the excuse that you have older siblings or grew up with older siblings for your taste and knowledge of older movies/songs/pop culture/etc. That's a good way to allow for some slip ups.

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already thought so. The thing is most women say that it doesn’t matter and like older men. I’m gonna be a transager and change my age everyday in mine passport

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get asked this from time to time (I'm 57),

I respond back with a straight dry look
"I'm 12."
Then when they give me that "uh-huh" look...
I follow up with...
"and a half."

At that point, there's a little laughter and the subject can be easily changed (I've even jokingly accused them of being a cougar).

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 30, dating 21-24 year olds might be more challenging. 25-29 year olds aren't going to care about your age.

I don't believe in lying about your age. I also agree with the advice limiting dated references. Don't tell a girl where you were on 9/11 if she was pooping in her diapers that day.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can never mention my AquaNet fused A-Ha hair do back in the day with my parachute pants.

This was the vibe back then... LOL

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls have a problem with it but some don't care or even prefer it. I was once in a bar and a group of 4 girls called me over to their table. One of the girls tells me "Hey, what's your name? my friend thinks you're really cute".. at the time I think I was 33 or maybe 34... When i told them my age, they said "Ohh" and they said sorry "She's 22"

Around the same age of 33, I picked up at fantastic hot blonde 19 year old that was in college. She didnt care about my age.

Another time I think i was 32... a girl at a bar asked how old I was... I said 32 and she said "Oh cool, Im 21" She was down to hook up with me until her friend blew up her spot and told me she was really 17 and she snuck in the bar with a fake I.D.

Overall... many girls dont care but some do. Forget the age and find some girls that dont mind the age difference. There are MANY who love older Men. As a side note, don't mention this to older Women 30+ because they will Hen Peck you to death! they hate when older Men get younger Women.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of girls that don't care about age but the younger ones do care about peer approval and judgement. So more often than not, the younger gals will be ok if done discreetly or in a way where her friends won't find out. Some of these girls become sugar babies to maximize their opportunity to enjoy their time with an older guy while getting spoiled at the same time.

The independent type doesn't really care about this. Where as the ones that always seek advice or approval from her friends for every decision will not go out with you most likely, even though she likes you. This situation where being coy or not forthcoming with your age can help you in this case.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's silly not to lie. I'm 33 and claim 26. Never been questioned on it.

I have plenty of time to date 30 year olds when I'm 40+. Not doing it now