Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age Difference and dating younger women/what society thinks

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
If 40 year old men were widely dating 22 year old girls, this would be a huge blow to the post-wall female.
You mean they're not? If they aren't, they'd like to be. I know where I work, the 22 year old girls are getting hit on by guys of all ages.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
You mean they're not? If they aren't, they'd like to be. I know where I work, the 22 year old girls are getting hit on by guys of all ages.
Hitting on 22 year olds is one thing, but there is still a stigma with dating and that big of an age gap. The shaming increases by an order of magnitude with 20 years versus 5 or 10.

And let's be honest, if it were legal, men would be sacking up with 15 year olds like there's no tomorrow.

jhl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Covering this age gap for Asian girls (and I'm not talking about bringing some a mail-order bride from overseas) is much much more difficult.

I've gone as low as -14 years with several attractive asian girls. That being said almost everything must line up perfectly for that to happen (perfect game, right circumstance, battling a warzone of sh*t tests from friends, family, c*ckblockers). The stigma of dating with such an age gap is nowhere near as bad in white society. The funny thing is that the wide age gap was accepted across many asian societies back in the day...and now it's not.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
And let's be honest, if it were legal, men would be sacking up with 15 year olds like there's no tomorrow.
Oh, I'm sure of that. As I've said before, the times that I grew up in were somewhat different, so I don't find this idea as shocking as many of the guys here who grew up later. My niece got married when she 15 (and is still married over 30 years later). We've talked about Jerry Lee Lewis marrying his 13 year old cousin, and rock stars having sex with 14 year old groupies. Elvis became attracted to Priscilla when she was 14. In 1969, Eric Clapton's band Blind Faith featured a picture of a topless 11 year old girl on its album cover. I'm not sure someone wouldn't go to jail if this happened today. Or is this still a protected act because it's "art"?

When I was growing up, this sort of thing was much more common. I think largely because feminism had not fully taken hold yet. In my day, the message feminists were putting out was that women should have the choice of having careers, or to be housewives - but that there was no shame in being a housewife. Now days, that "housewife" option seems to be largely dead - most families need two incomes now, unless the man makes very good money. And most women are expected to put off having a family and go to college instead.

Anyway, I think the age that girls become viable sex partners is largely an artificial construct of our current society. Biologically, girls are clearly ready for sex well before the age of consent of 16, 17, or 18. The culture artificially extends childhood by an education system that can keep a human until almost a third of that person's life. Is this really the most efficient use of our time?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 36 and my gf is 23. We don't have to many problems with people giving us crap. It helps I pass for my late 20s. In fact I was out Saturday and the group I was with thought I was 27.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Oh, I'm sure of that. As I've said before, the times that I grew up in were somewhat different, so I don't find this idea as shocking as many of the guys here who grew up later. My niece got married when she 15 (and is still married over 30 years later). We've talked about Jerry Lee Lewis marrying his 13 year old cousin, and rock stars having sex with 14 year old groupies. Elvis became attracted to Priscilla when she was 14. In 1969, Eric Clapton's band Blind Faith featured a picture of a topless 11 year old girl on its album cover. I'm not sure someone wouldn't go to jail if this happened today. Or is this still a protected act because it's "art"?

When I was growing up, this sort of thing was much more common. I think largely because feminism had not fully taken hold yet. In my day, the message feminists were putting out was that women should have the choice of having careers, or to be housewives - but that there was no shame in being a housewife. Now days, that "housewife" option seems to be largely dead - most families need two incomes now, unless the man makes very good money. And most women are expected to put off having a family and go to college instead.

Anyway, I think the age that girls become viable sex partners is largely an artificial construct of our current society. Biologically, girls are clearly ready for sex well before the age of consent of 16, 17, or 18. The culture artificially extends childhood by an education system that can keep a human until almost a third of that person's life. Is this really the most efficient use of our time?
Exactly. And I seem to remember even when I was a teen and up till about the late-80's and very early 90's that the older man/younger woman was not only not a big deal but even being PROMOTED in the media. Sometime in the early 90's the shaming of men especially older men, political correctness, hypergamy, glorifying cougars and the hysteria about "violence against women" and save the "children" went to the extreme.

They say the 60's was when American society really changed, but I think the 90's is another time things were kicked up and when this country started to really go down the drain.

Donnx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop caring about what others think of you. It's a waste of energy.