You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I dont really have a year rule, as proportions change as you get older. at 26 and 28 year old is different than a 13 and 15 year old. I'd usually look at how mature she is (mentally, emotionally, and physically, of courseOriginally posted by blinkin_winkin
I usually go with a two-year rule. I'm 17 so I wouldn't date a 14. I might change it though. Their are some HOTT freshmen coming up this year. As a senior... that would be easy prey. What's everybody's cutting off point... if you even have one?![]()
Obviously you're both on the same page mentally...age differance
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Acually, I think it depends on what state you live in as to the age of consent for both parties. And it's 3 year difference, not 4.Originally posted by jmm854
wh0, you're both in high school, just do what you want and don't let the age factor sway you.
And blinkin, even if you do turn 18 later this year, you can still legally nail all the freshman. The law to get slapped with statutory is four full years, regardless of the girl being a minor and you not. So if you turn 18 in December, you could legally screw any girl that turns 14 before your 18th. See, those congressmen really are lookin out for us. Morally, of course, nobody with the right to vote should be hittin 14 year old p*ssy.
First, the age of consent will be the SAME for both parties, as it would be sexual discrimination otherwise. Secondly, it is in fact a 4 year difference in Pennsylvania law, and it very well could be 3 in another state. However, the age of consent here is 16, so a 50 year old could screw a 16 year old girl and as long as she consents it's not a crime.Acually, I think it depends on what state you live in as to the age of consent for both parties. And it's 3 year difference, not 4.