"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Age Diff?

L-I-B

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I met a really cool girl tonight, 9 in looks, dark hair, skin, ect..my type. Anyways, she's asks my number and shows a lot of interest and I'm impressed with her in many ways, but, turns out she's 15, I'm 18. She's soph in highschool, and I just graduated. I want to hang out with her, date her, use her as practice, but then again I dont' know if the age diff is weird.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
421
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by L-I-B
I met a really cool girl tonight, 9 in looks, dark hair, skin, ect..my type. Anyways, she's asks my number and shows a lot of interest and I'm impressed with her in many ways, but, turns out she's 15, I'm 18. She's soph in highschool, and I just graduated. I want to hang out with her, date her, use her as practice, but then again I dont' know if the age diff is weird.
uhhh, hard to say. In my opinion, you couldn't f__k her yet. So you'd just date her, if you're ok with that then go ahead.
 

L-I-B

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
41
yeah I wouldn't be bangin her or anything.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
move along dude.. find a girl yuor age or at least one that can be legal. If something messes up and shes the vengeful type.. dude.. just walk away!
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
move along dude.. find a girl yuor age or at least one that can be legal. If something messes up and shes the vengeful type.. dude.. just walk away!
Take this advice, there isn't any cat out there worth the possibility of going to jail.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

L-I-B

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
41
well I'm not planning on banging her, what is legal anyways if I"m 18??? She saw me tonight and was all over me, I didn't really take it anywhere tho, maybe I can at least make out with her
 
Top