"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Age Detection

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Tallahasee Florida
Maybe some of you out there are like me. I cant tell what women are approachable and which aren't. Like i cant tell who's 25 and who's 18. I'm still a minor. I'm still a minor and i dont want to have any statutory rape situations going on. How can you tell who's a chickadee and who's an old bag?
Thanks guys
DW
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
u know how u cut down a tree, and u can see how old the tree is by countin the amt of rings that r on it???????? do that , except count the rings around the womans *******
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
approach her and talk to her about school and stuff. If she's out of high school, then she probably isn't a minor :p
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Who cares how old she is before you approach her.

I've made a lot of stupid moves thinking this is the right way. Talk first, find out after. Its lots of fun talking to chicks, even if they are older than you.
 
Top